Wayne is my home boy.

So just thought since Wayne doesnt advertise, and is word of mouth, just wanted to throw a review up here of his work. I have only taken my TL to him for work, since day one. That includes install of coilovers, front and rear camber kits, upgraded pads + rotors, trans fluid changes, and oil changes. I do have a few other things that will be going on in the spring.

Wayne also did the timing belt service on my CRV recently, and installed my sweet light bar :lol Just had to change the slave cyl out last night for me. Even had him mount and balance snow tires for my girl’s car. That one is nearing 100k and will be getting the timing belt done soon, by Wayne, also. And when I am finally ready to tackle my hatch and Z, they will be visiting Wayne too.

lol thanks homie! I’m assuming this means I haven’t screwed anything up.

Wayne gets all my t-belt jobs I hate doing! Wayne is good ISH!

Wayne is the shit!!!

whenever i need advice or get stuck while fixing something wayno always helps out, much appreciated homie!

Wayne is the man! I have towed countless vehicles to his garage. Yarter performance stickers on the way!

Heard the oral is the best…

Wayne for shift Mayor

fuck yea i do oral like its my fuckin job!!!

Wayne for mayor of dieseltown 2012!

:ninja

LOL I still got yours Steve don’t worry!!! I just can’t advertise right now :frowning:

Just watch out when he gets drunk! haha love you waynee…but mostly traceyy

Yarter perf and bonesqueeze motorsports should just merge . One Hellllllllllllll of a shop would be born

I got 2 lifts and all the equipment youd ever want. Hell my tire equipment shames most tire stores… what ya waitin on???

Wayne has the best woodchuck parties with used motor oil too.