I know it really isn't me but.....

picked this up on saturday. I’ll get more pics soon, but its fucking immaculate.

http://i14.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/39/89/8f1b_12.JPG

all stock, 31k. put 500 miles on it sat/sun. runs and drives beautiful. i couldn’t be happier. :thumbup

put the k&n on it yest and the blower is 10000000000000000 times louder. HI2U :eek

Very nice Wayne! Congrats.

hey man thanks! i haven’t seen you in a bit and i was ACTUALLY at the lot friday. I’m gonna try to make it out like tonight or tomorrow. I have a ton of shit going on with the house end of this week and next, so hopefully i’ll see ya before then!

Damn wayne you are balling out of control lately

doin my part to fix our economy bro!

congrats man!

That’s lovely.

I should be out this weekend in the 911. =)

:slight_smile: for you :frowning: for me… i’ll be balls deep in my bathroom project… feel free to stop in! lol

Nice car Wayne! It sounds mean too, get some nasty exhaust and you’ll be all set!

If your balls get stuck in the drainpipes call me and I’ll bring the lube and come-alongs :rofl

Damn wayne, congrats!! If ya need any help/advice lemme know man.

damn dooode!

cobra is mean. nice pick up wayne.

thanks guys! i’d really like to finish the caddy before i start modding this… but the fucking exhaust / pulley / tune is so damn tempting and easy… FML.

94GT who should i be looking at to tune / dyno this thing?

damn dude lookin good!

:rofl

anyways wayne congrats your a fuckin baller dude:clap

Id say Mustang Magic, because they are pretty close, and they do great work. A nice 2.76 pulley, MAC 3/3.5" catback and you’ll LOVE that thing! Dont forget about cooling mods though, a nice AFCO heat exchanger is a good idea when doing these mods. GL man :thumbup

very nice! congrats! you’ll be addicted to the sound of the blower soon enough if you aren’t already :lol

oh fuck you aren’t kidding… when i got it it was stock and sounded pretty good, i put the intake on yesterday and its just fucking dumb loud. really really addicting, can’t keep my god damn foot out of it… still got 22MPGs on the way home too :wink:

same thing with me, sounded cool stock, added intake and sounded better, then i doubled the boost :ohnoes :lmao