9s with an eaton and no nitrous.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/First-Eaton-powered-0304_712782.htm

insane. to think most people can’t get there with turbos, twin screw, or nitrous. unreal.

nice, its an automatic though.

Wayne you won’t do it!

i didn’t know that made the eaton record not valid. sorry. :Idiots

never said that mr wayne. its an automatic and it was alot easier to achieve a 9 sec pass.

fast non-the less.

didnt KB already do this on the 2.8?

EDIT: nvm, read it quick thought it said whipple. sock blower thats impressive!

the KB thing i was thinking out was 600rwhp or something stupid on stock headers, catback, etc.

stock motor & stock fuel. INSANE.

car is nuts, but not my cup of tea, i like my full weight boat. This guy doesn’t even have engine accessories hooked up, might as well be in a civic. still impressive though.

probably, but all this is on a modified stock blower car.

:rofl

I was gonna post this but figured no one would care lol. Guy is a fuckin Eaton GURU! Thats insane ET/Mph for what he has done to it. Alot of KB/Whipple guys are a second off from his stock blower #'s!

shit like this is cool. some random mustang that run’s 8’s isnt. in my book at least. you know?

No, I dont know how something running a second faster isnt cool :lol. But yeah, this is a HUGE accomplishment. I cant wait to see him spray the thing, should be silly!

Hell yea man! I’ll have to stick to mod fords for news now though, cause i got banned from svtp till the 28th LOL.

anyone can build a stupid fast car, that kind of stuff doesnt do anything for me. it’s the stock frame turbo evo’s, stock motor hondas, stock motor and blower cobras, bolt on 335’s, that kind of stuff is cool to me

What! WTF you do dude? Call someone a naggar?

Not everyone can build a stupid fast car lol. But I see what youre saying.

Heaton.

That. ^

:rofl okay good. dont feel like explaining myself anymore

Plz dont :lol