9s with an eaton and no nitrous.

One of the mods didn’t like my post in the snake bite thread. LoL

x2

lolll

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Some of the guys there are real fucks. I got called out in smackdown by some faggot JRE about how Ive never seen a car pull the wheels on the street and that it cant happen. Fuckin tool

I can probably get you unbanned from SVTP.

What did you do, and what’s your username?

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

lol LIghtningLarry banned me. i lol’d

username Wayne64SS

Edit: If i get unbanned i probably shouldn’t talk shit to LightningLarry about said unbanning???

i posted in a thread about blower porting and the 2 companies that do it. One is clearly mostly talk. My post read something like: “This thread sucks, where’s the NUMBERS. Christ, it doesn’t take this long to photoshop graphs.”

i was immediately banned LOL

LL doesn’t mess around.

Sounds like a genuine chocolateface to me.

lol what are you doing over on SVTP?

I used to frequent that site often. I have a lot of friends over there.

I did own this:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/1flossedm3/Old%20Vehicles/ryan21.jpg

I loved that truck. Was badass. MOVED out.

I’ve always wanted a DSG 03+

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?! no way! i didn’t know you had Ford love. You are my man crush. :hug

mods on the lightning?

Sick L Ryan!!

I did. I love all Platforms.

I LOVED that truck. Was mint. Xenarc HID kit (rare as fuck), smaller pulley, tuned, exhaust, intake. Lowered it (biggest PITA EVER on that truck)

Those wheels are centerlines. Nitto 555r’s out back. Sold it with 45kmi. Inside WAS MINT.

Thanks Dude. I miss that truck. I would debate getting another one. Was a blast to own. So much Trq. Made 423/590 I think.

jesus! did you sell it on here awhile back?

:excited gotta love those motors! You need another one to tow the Poop with! That would be baller as shit

Sold it on SVTP. This was way before Shift518.

Maybe 2-3 years ago?

Yea, torquey as FUCK.

I miss the utility of it, I could take garbage out with it, etc. Sounded awesome.

I got pulled over a LOT though in it.

I’d buy another one for a toy if I sold the poop.