Wayne64ss is da bomb

Two days ago I failed inspection for a non functioning horn, and a leaking brake line. My inspection was expired so the shop I had it done at had to remove the sticker. I had no time to do anything yesterday so today, Jigs wired in a new clock spring to fix the horn, horn fixed.

I then gave Wayne a call and told him my situation. Within hours he was able to help me. The job was kind of a pain in the ass but he finished it up in about an hour, for pretty cheap compared to what another shop had quoted me. He was very thorough in checking for leaks after the job was done, no leaks.

Bottom line: Wayne is an awesome person and very knowledgeable about cars.
:thumbup

With all waynes reviews he must finish with a happy ending :gay2:gay2

god i hope that air bag doesnt blow lol

LOL, he just needs a little ICE to get him going

TRUTH!!!

Chuck I’m glad I could help you out man. If you need anything else just lemme know bro! :thumbup

Yarter Racing FTW

:rofl

Wayne is a gay face. He doesnt know his spanners from his muffler bearings.

They guy that actually fixed your car was me wearing a wayne mask and overalls, rocking out to Dr. Dre’s “the chronic” when you pulled in.

Agreed.

Wayne is the man.

He is also open from 11:00pm - 6am. :rofl

^ shop is open 24 hrs a day, he FINALLY came in at 3am this morning!

lol Fucking Unicorns!!!

dieing over here :rofl

:+1 on all accounts, especially on the late night shop hours…

Wayne is def the guy to go see if you need anything…

hopefully with protection. wayooooooooo!

Edit- God damnit I read it wrong. Thought it just said “FINALLY came.”

Carry on.

Wayne, how much would you charge to install a set of lowering springs on the M? I could probably do it myself but I really hate spring compressors and would just rather pay you lol. Not to mention the M suspension is different from the Maxima. The rear spring sits apart from the strut itself.

ive got this problem, hurts when i pee…

Thats normal right? :ohnoes