Car broke? Need winter mods?

You’re in luck, cause I freed up some room to do more work.

I will take on just about any job from head gaskets, timing belts, to a simple brake job. I do better than dealer quality work at much cheaper prices. I can usually get insane prices on OEM parts for MOST vehicles. PM with your needs.

I can provide references easily. Anyone who i’ve done work for on here please feel free to post your experiences, good or bad! :thumbup

wayne always helps me out, hes legit and doesnt take shitty cob job shady shortcuts, lol!

:+1

Wayne. Do you know wtf you’re doing?

with what?

Carz?

I have a couple issues i need worked out. Clutch is one of them…

Mysterious oil leak from underneath the car is another…

I’d like to think so. I can provide references and then you can decide?

I dont want references, have you done a clutch install?

tons. different makes and models also.

Weld in roll cage with door bars that clear or tatefully go through full interior and pass most tech inspections with dimple dyed gussets and Lexus 1uzfe 5 speed manual conversion?

make my MR2 fast. i have a $224.99 budget. let me know

-ryan

1 10lbs nos bottle full. Plumbed straight into the intake no activator switch or sprayer head just a line from the bottle to the intake. Open tank when driving.

Car will be fast.

once.

never done a cage & I won’t bullshit you, that is more suited to a shop like Hank’s or Boxersix’s.

The manual conversion may be doable. Do you have more info on it?

Wayne how do you have time for jobs this winter? I thought we were building my '66 into a hopper?

oh you didn’t know? i make time. the same way i made time to help build a garage the past 2 weekends. LOL

manual conversion is very very doable. I will hopefully be doing it. I just dont havea garage or lift which would make life more simple.

Steps:
-pull drive shaft
-pull automatic tranny
-enlarge shifter hole in trans tunnel
-punch out hole in fire wall for master cylinder
-bolt on master cylinder
-bolt on adapter plate, clutch, flywheel, hydraulic throwout bearing
-bolt on transmission
-take driveshaft apart bolt sc300 front hlaf to sc400 rear half of drive shaft
-figure out VSS, tachometer and wire resistors for all now nonused automatic transmission sensors, relocate sensors to inside dash
-pray no CELs
-???
-Profit

Do the swap! I will help!

Front and rear brake pads and rotors on 2007 Cobalt SS Supercharged.

I might. I keep finding w58s selling for $300-400

thats about $600 less than i was planning meaning i could possibly get this in and done for under $2000 which over winter time is a feasible amount of money cause i dont really do much

Wayne has helped me out with a pretty large job…

Basically:

• Pulling rear subframe / trailing arms from 325i as an entire unit
  • Cleaning/Prepping underbody to accept reinforcement welding
  • Performing reinforcement welding in four spots
  • Help in assembling new subframe parts
  • Reinstalling new subframe / trailing arms into car

He was also quick to put stuff together and needed barely a glance at the information / manuals I brought with me to be able to do stuff correctly, the FIRST time. Yet he wasn’t overconfident and took time to research stuff that I sent him beforehand since the job was such a big one.

One example I can give is the damn emergency brake assembly on the 325i, necessary to reroute the line when you replace trailing arms as I did… So you have to make the brake shoe / adjuster / pivot assembly in the limited space behind the installed hub.

This is a PITA in terms of access and I’ve read multiple BF.com posts on how if you’re doing it for the first time with hub installed it takes a while. Without really looking at the diagram and not having worked in this particular car in the past, Wayne intuitively assembled the pieces and had his side done in like 10 minutes while I was still scratching my nutz and holding the e-brake cable on my side of the car.

After a very long (12+ hr) day, Wayne took the time to perform multiple test drives to check everything out twice and even diagnosed other “issues” on the car (couple loose bolts, left tie rod needing replacing, worn tires on inner edge) without me asking. Most people would just rush the $hit since they want you out the door after working until midnight, but he wanted it done right, probably even more so than I did at that point.

Extra bonus was that I learned some new hooks to country songs.

PROOF:

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showpost.php?p=427359&postcount=74

Definitely would recommend him for mechanical work, big job or small.

:thumb :thumb