Hi everybody!

Ok, I’m back so too speak.

I have a shop I share with Gary (devioustsi).

Is your car broke? Need to do maintenance but don’t want to go out in this weather, or don’t have a place to do it?

This is a side deal for me. Which means I am not on a regular 8-5 schedule. I am in school again but I am flexible and have a few days off in the week and the weekends etc.

I am offering the following.

1. General Service Work. For the time being I can do just about most of the repair work that I offered before. This includes Diagnosis of problems, all general repair work, tires soon (need to fix my compressor first, long story lol)

2. Engine building. I am offering engine building like I used to. I have alot more available to me now in terms of service as I currently work at an engine machine shop.

3. Performance installations. This is dependant on what it is and what is entailed. Alot of my equipment was sold so my ability to perform certain types of work are limited. If you have a question just PM me and we can go from there.

What I am NOT offering.

1. Storage of vehicles. I do not have room to store cars for long term. If once the car is done and you need to pick it up a day or two later that is fine but not a month

2. Fabrication. I don’t have the ability nor the equipment to offer such a service. For fab work either see another vendor or PM Gary (Devioustsi) who is taking over alot of that work.

3. Performance Parts. I do not have a steady line of parts anymore. It’s just the way it is. If you need help picking out the right stuff for your setup that is fine, i can assist but as far as getting it. Not soo much. It’s just too much hassle for me to get into.

Soo, if you need anything fixed, figured out, or a house call. PM me to set something up. Rates are discussed through PMs, it will be understandably cheaper than when we were open full time.

Thanks,

Don

:tup: for one of the best mechanics I’ve ever met.

Oh, and I’ve got a block for machining, and maybe some other performance goodness for yah.

Oh, and I’d love to have your counsel on some parts choices.

werd nick. Let me know.

awww yay good to hear Don!!!

i need a new engine replaced.

gary??? :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

same rates as you had at the shop? more or less? just curious…i do have a lot of problems /annoyances that i’ve been ignoring/too lazy to take care of on my own…

yayyy don is awesome :tup:

no more FREEEDOM!!!

and more… “fuck i have to fix sureshots car again”

you can say that again.

hahahahahahah I dont mind your car, hell civics are like braille to me. I can fix them blindfolded.

Hush Mr. Cringerpants :stuck_out_tongue:

Good to hear Don. Shop looks like it should be nice!

The shop is in a nice location and it’s the perfect size. Good luck on this venture, Don. :tup:

where abouts?

it says right in his post that the rates are by PM and will be less than the full time shop rates were…

:tup:

Lancaster

couldnt walk away when you had the chance. :stuck_out_tongue:

good luck man :tup:

hehehehe :lol:

i can’t change my own oil, so i will pay you to do it and then take you out to lunch. probably next week or the week after.