Don's (Carnut's) New Shop V. My Review

So basically, My pickup trucks rear axle finally died (decided to shit the bed while i was going to get a new one due to a suspicious clunking noise). I saw Don’s advertisement, here on Nyspeed, for his new shop and decided Id give it a try.

All i have to say is huge :tup: to don for helping me get my vehicle back on the road allot faster and cheaper than any other shop i know. Had some complications, arise but he was always giving me updates as soon as anything came up.

Basically

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup: out of :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

I would def. recommend him.

:tup:

<3 Don

edit & Gary cause he loves cavaliers with blown trannys ;x

Stock replacement?

of course :stuck_out_tongue:

How much drifting till it breaks again? lol

none. this thing is gonna pretty much be driven for a few more months till i get the Jimmy (see sig) up and running with a new 2.8. Had the diff not blown, id have the money to get it on the road quicker now

:tup: to nyspeed advertisers :tup:

If you are good to Don, he will be good to you. No surprise with this thread.

word, i just got back from there, don did the upper and lower balljoints and the wheelbearing on the cackord for me, as always extremely good prices, good work, ect…

he even bought me lunch!! pm him if you need anything done for sure

as always i have nothing but good things to say about don and gary.Im sure ill be needing to come there for things as i had to call gary every day to fix something on my old dsm lol.:tup:

besides don sucking a lot, he’s generally a good guy and a solid tech… :smiley:

yesh!

i have somebody to go for brake job!

and tires…

Forgot to mention, I have met THE man…

Jam.

And the almighty Cackord

:clap:

you should feel honored!

Thanks guys. It’s a hell of alot easier to offer better service and what not when I’m not juggling a handful of employees, dealing with internet orders, talking to customers left and right and then trying to work on cars.

I’m liking general service. It’s much easier for me to be one on one with everybody. Much simpler, wayyyyyyyy less stress, etc. With going to school and this being the only way I make a living now it’s just plain relaxing (most of the time)

thanks again.

I felt all burly and shit when I clean and jerked that entire rear end into place in one shot. Lifting all those big blocks and small blocks was the best thing I gained from working at the machine shop :stuck_out_tongue:

Don has already helped me out in a pinch and i must say, i think i like his new shop better then the older one. it suites everything that gary and don need. Not too big and not too small. just perfect, and closer to me now.:smiley:

whats the new location>… i dont wanna search… lol

^^Lancaster if im not mistaken. don correct me if im wrong