What a long strange trip it's been..........

After 5 long, hard and grueling years I have decided to hang up the towel.

There are many reasons as to why I am doing this. They are not really important.

What is important is all the people we have helped, friends we have made, good times we have experienced and things we have seen and done.

Thank you all for your support over the years. I couldn’t have kept going on without it.

It truly saddens me to leave the performance realm for a while but I’m not leaving all together as I am going to continue to build engines for customers.

I am sorry to those who have and need work done and don’t have any other place to go for the specific services we offered. I suggest talking to Mike at Innovative and Emery at Street Tuned in Rochester to see what they can offer you for help. Anyone who needs dyno time or dyno tuning I would highly suggest talking to Marco at Magnus Motorsports in Toronto as he is the closest AWD dyno available and one of the top guys in our industry BAR NONE!

Anyone who I have not tied up all the loose ends with will be contacted seperate.

Again thank you all for the support over the years. Good luck on acheiving your goals.

Gary and I will be opening a small specialty repair shop in the next few months. We will be performing repairs for Honda/Acura and Mitsubishi cars. This doesn’t mean I will turn away other makes and models just PM me for info and we will see what we can do. We will probably still do installs on performance parts as well but it will be on a case by case basis. You will see us as sponsors again at somepoint :slight_smile:

:heart:Don

:cry:… sorry to hear…

april fools in october? night crew ftl -100000 pts

hahaha

No this is fo reelz.

sorry to hear… i wish you the best…

bike shop ftw? now you can enjoy your riding and cars… without making a career out of it

:tup:

sorry to hear…

Good luck, Don. Holla when you’re ready to set up computers, etc.

damn, sorry to hear Don.

best of luck don, like i told you earlier i think you’ll do well in your new venture :tup:

dayum :frowning:

damn man…that sucks but you gotta do what makes you happy

sorry to hear, I wish you luck on whatever you plan on doing instead

don, let me know if you need anything…

im going to miss going over there and shooting the shit. we need to touch base buddy.

[quote=“eclipsed,post:13,topic:37857"”]

don, let me know if you need anything…

[/quote]

you can suck my balls thats what you can do :stuck_out_tongue:

And when you say we need to touch base you mean you need to pick up a phone and dial my number jerk:P

TTYS

sorry to hear this was actually happening so soon. i don’t know what i would have done without you guys when i was building my talon. i’ll miss you guys :frowning:

if you need help with anything at all in the future i’ll be more than glad to help you out in any way i can :slight_smile:

best of luck don.

Don, all the best. I will call you in the next few days.

Sorry to hear it Don…

Thanks for squeezing me in last moment I guess… I didn’t realize this was coming so soon. Ill still be in touch down the road, and I hope I can convince you to do alittle more work on the toyota…

Best of luck!

sucks to hear man… but here’s to don being able to have a life for once! :beer:

good luck don. shitty news to hear. obviously its a tough field to be successful in.

sorry to hear.