Picked up a dynojet.

I put money down on a dynojet tonight. I have been wanting to get one for a long time. Its been a dream/goal of mine for a while to run my own tuning shop. I am confident that I can tune any type of car that comes threw the shop.

My shop will be located Clairton a short distance from RT51 in the south hills. I am still keeping my monday-friday job its going to be a side thing. (for now anyway)

I will be hooking pittspeed members up with anything the need. and hopefully have some meets that we can spin the rollers at.

The building is an old GM dealership. its getting cleaned out in the next couple weeks. The dyno will come 9/26/08 and hopefully will be up and running shortly there after i will keep all posted.

Whitey I am going to need some advertisement information!

Its a 224X 1500hp/1500tq
-Joe

Good for you joe :beer:

Easy location for alot of people on here.

congrats!

an old dealership huh… how big is your shop gonna be?

nice to get another dyno in the area, I’d go down to speednation to get tuned but I heard mustang dynos arent the best…

humm…thats cool joe!..

finally! a good place to get a car tuned at around here! maybe i’ll have to build another turbo car now. :bigthumb: good luck joe!

spanglar you been on here 5 years, damn son figure out the quoting system. I hate reading your fucked up quoting each time.

Here use this http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/images/buttons/vb3_dark_english/quote.gif

Congrats Joe! I wish it was a 248 though

Congrats man and good luck! I know nothing about dyno models beside the differences between the Mustang, DynoJet, and the DynaPacks. Is it capable of doing AWD’s?

Nice!!! there is gonna be a whole fleet of stock block turbo LS’s roaming around after this lol.

:bowrofl:

congrats !!

Congrats.

Any ideas on what the name will be?

Congrats.

Is it the old Pontiac garage?

Good luck!

Congrats Joe. Good Luck with everything :bigthumb:

Yes that is it!!!
The guy that owns it it super cool, he is helping us out with alot of stuff. (lift,Frame machine, compressor. ect)

thanks guys for the support.

The name will be Pittsburgh Performance and Tuning

AKA PPT

I really want to get my name out there tuning some Turbo V8’s.

Overall i am not looking to yeild a large income from this, So my prices will be to keep the rollers spinning to help pay for it.

Fifty one performance sounds better
tooning is redundancy and sounds gay

Awesome congrats!

Confident that you can tune a bike?

Congrats Joe! Wish you the best of luck!