Carnut = t3h awesome

as some of you may have read, my master cylinder gave out in my beater a few days ago. i was able to limp it home safely. i called up don and he told me to bring it down. i really honestly couldnt - driving without a clutch from hamburg to lancaster wouldnt be a good time

so i called him back and was like dude… its not happening. don was nice enough to drive all the way to my house and do the work in my parking lot!!1one

:tup: +karma 57894790523897, he really saved the day!

plus he has a beard now… he’s so handsome with a beard… sigh.

if you ever need anything done do not hesitate to pm him… good work at a fair price ftw :tup:

Word, hes doing the motor in my jeep hopefully he will be done this weekend so my girl will get off my sack. :tup:

that Carnut, he also helped me build a deck, shampoo my rugs, clean the pool and come up with clever responses to post on the forum… <3

<3 Carnut. :tup:

How much are engine and trans swaps?

Cuz, i got $50 in my wallet… And may or may not have a engine and transmission laying on the floor.

:tup: Don is a good guy.

No, Don is a GREAT guy.

i seem to have an erection from this thread

Don’s myspace has the same effect on me:gay3:

One time, I witnessed Carnut jump through the window of a burning house to save an infant, when he got trapped inside he turned the baby into a fully built DSM and drove it to safety.

The baby ran 10’s for the rest of its life.

yes don is a good guy

Yup; thumbs up to Don!!!

+karma

Fucking :tup: to this post. :lol:

Don gives the best Rim jobs…:sario:

ell oh ell + Karma :stuck_out_tongue:

agreed, I even brought him a fishfry <3

Don’s a good guy

All I can say is every time I needed a hand you always helped me out… :tspry:

I do what I can

Bump for pics of bearded Don.

i <3 Don.