:tup: to Hybrid

I just got a new set of tires for my 2004 Outback. Carnut gave me a great deal and mounted and balanced my wheels and tires to perfection. Thanks, fellas. <3 :headbang:

:slight_smile:

You are welcome Matt :slight_smile:

i thought u had an eclipse…

[quote=“RuBiCaNT”"]

I just got a new set of tires for my 2004 Outback. Carnut gave me a great deal and mounted and balanced my wheels and tires to perfection. Thanks, fellas. <3 :headbang:

[/quote]

Same here when I got my winter tires. Super cheap and mounted for Hakka’s.:smiley:

[quote=“Viper966,post:4,topic:30443"”]

i thought u had an eclipse…

[/quote]

it is certainly possible that he owns more than one vehicle… :bloated:

[quote=“eclipsed,post:6,topic:30443"”]

it is certainly possible that he owns more than one vehicle… :bloated:

[/quote]

it was a joke

[quote=“Viper966,post:7,topic:30443"”]

it was a joke

[/quote]

It was a really terrible joke.

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:8,topic:30443"”]

It was a really terrible joke.

[/quote]

:lol:

anyways, don is the man. :headbang:

fuck don. he won’t turn my VTEC up.

[quote=“Dex,post:10,topic:30443"”]

fuck don. he won’t turn my VTEC up.

[/quote]

YOU DONT HAVE VTEC!

[quote=“EvilJay,post:11,topic:30443"”]

YOU DONT HAVE VTEC!

[/quote]

you better watch the way you talk to me on this forum. do you honestly think i cant bribe howie for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way and theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you. tone down the disrespect.

^is this from a movie?

and if you did have vtec it would be a flamboyant homosexual in a pink tu-tu vtec

[quote=“EvilJay,post:14,topic:30443"”]

and if you did have vtec it would be a flamboyant homosexual in a pink tu-tu vtec

[/quote]

listen mother fucker. im done with this shit. do this anyother day i might be cool. but i found out my girl is fucking a black guy and you know what kind of shit that does to someone. luckily, no one besides my boy woody has been able to calm me down. i think the rage is good. my parents sent me away as a child to a mental institution because of it. now im done with this shit. i fuck people up just for looking at me. it might be my anger problems, it might be the 5g of test i just did. either one, im fucking pissed. ur done son, ur done

bring it, you don’t have a hair on your balls…no vtec having lightweight

[quote=“EvilJay,post:16,topic:30443"”]

bring it, you don’t have a hair on your balls…no vtec having lightweight

[/quote]

Fuck it you know what?
No more Mr. Nice Guy, I come in your threads and I post so that you think someone gives a damn about your stupid worthless so called “life” well this is the end of the fucking line. From now on im gonna make your message board life a living hell and you cant do anything about it except burn, and if someone comes to put the fire out ill tear them down like a tree limb by limb just like I did you. I almost want you to test me just so I can unleash the beast on your sorry ass and be done with you forever so go ahead and give me the green light,faggot.

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/70/68/22846870.jpg

[quote=“EvilJay,post:18,topic:30443"”]

[/quote]

Hey look asshole, I dont know who you think you are but you REALLY need to stop with the shit youve been posting. You didn’t join until 2006 which means you watch your fucking mouth unless we tell you differently. If I see you posting stuff like that again Ill call one of the mods myself and see that youre banned. And just remember when you signed up to the site you had to enter in an address and I have access to that information.

I know what’s going on here, you guys are really fighting over who gets to date sc1chik…