well..

you all got me. nice work. don’t ask why to questions i cant answer.

<bows…exits stage>

p.s. keep it civil, no flames

there is no need to lie jay…who cares what you got…most people would be happy to own one of those cars…i really dont know you but you seemed cool 2 me

Whats this all about? Link Please :slight_smile:

blue = liar are any of u surprised

habitual lying disorder?

this is why

seriously, who didnt expect it?

I wonder if he took the cam and stuff off it

chad and flying low looked at it at the dealer…it was stock

no chad, i seen it wit hmac

I pity the foo that buys that car. :mrT:

-TJ

who cares?

wow he traded in his F-body…did you honestly think he could afford 2 30k dollar cars selling cell phones? (Edit: that is not dissing his job just saying that 60k dollars in cars, insureance and gas he could never afford it)come on…did it ever have a cam in it? did you see him install the cam with your own eyes cause if not I wouldn’t believe it…I didn’t think the car every got out of 13’s

chad looked at it also…he was actually the first person to see the car

I would have kept the Z28… :dunno:

and so ends another chapter in the ongoing saga of Jay and Pittspeed.

Oh, and heres a big fat :madfawk: to all the stupid ass n00bs that gave me shit for not buying into the lines of BS that he has been feeding us over the last few months. You all win a free gift certificate to Darkstar’s Diner. Today’s special: Crow

:bowrofl:

I mean, for the people that have been here for a while, this is literally like the 5th time (if not more) that a lie of his has been brought to light, proven and corraborated by sources off the board, resulting in his quitting of the board swearing never to return, even though he never actually leaves. He just keeps his name invisible and lurks for a few months and then eases his way back into posting by commenting on some sort of drama free tech question. He’ll be back in 6 months. And hopefully Shaggy will remember this thread and dredge it up so we can all have a good chuckle.

he is viewing this thread right now… 2 members 3 guests…my name is the only one listed viewing the thread

oh no doubt. I guess any attention is good attention in his eyes. It really sucks too, because deep down I dont think he’s really that bad of a guy… I just dont get why he feels the need to lie to the faces of people that consider him to be a friend.