bluez06

you are such an elitest jackoff…

this is an e-fighting thread in off-topic just to get some views and to put it out there, that, you are, infact, a lying idiot…

i’m impressed with your knowledge and first-hand experience with everything… you are such a full-of-shit lying prick that it’s unreal.

i could care less until you try to rain on my parade and talk shit on me and my career…

your an idiot and a liar… don’t you have a house and a bike and a z06 and a gto and a landrover and a boat and a jet ski and a dirtbike and a moped you should be riding or building or selling or buying or working on???

I wasnt raining on your parade, I was just saying you werent a “god” at your given profession. nothing more, nothing less. I’ve been doing what I’ve been doing but as long as you’ve been doing what you have been doing. I’m pretty good at what I do, but I wouldn’t call myself a god at it.

congratulations and good luck, and in fact I do own all of the things I state I own, but thank you for checking up on me, your concern is quite valued.

don’t back peddle out of this… you’re a fucking jackoff that runs his mouth, so man up.

lets see the cars and bikes and houses… i’ll surely show you whatever you want to see or try to dig up on me… my advantage is that i’m not a liar…

i never claimed i was a god of anything… i am, however, an experienced worker in a field that you’re attempting to place people in… you are the noob here… i have a track record, regardless of my age, that gets me where i want to be… i never once talked down on you or your attempt to talk shit… i never claimed to be something i’m not either!!!

lets see a picture of your car… and house and bike… and your timeslips… and all the other bullshit you try to put up as a facade that you’re actually someone you aren’t.

ill putt 1 g down that he lives at home with mom and dad

This should be good…

Theres no back peddling, I didn’t insult you. It’s not my fault you took insult to a harmless comment.

I don’t care if you believe me or not. I’m not here to impress you, or throw things in your face.

You’ve never once insulted me, please, I’m sure thats something I could easily dig up, but will I? nope, it doesn’t bother me. Think what you will, I could care less either way.

And if you really disect my comment in question, you would see, I was actually doing 2 things. 1, stating my doubt of your “godliness” and 2, if you were in fact that good (since you’re right, I don’t know your qualifications only making assumptions from my own knowledge), I would like to be in touch with you because I could utilize that skillset. So you may need to take all of which you learned, and take a class on reading comprehension.

Good luck, and congrats again

pic should be with everything together in his driveway, not some shit off the net like he pulled last time (and got owned by sammy and aaron)

someone is being a hater.

you obviously dont know sonny then !!! :kekegay:

now why would I go through the trouble? this reminds me of kindergarten

you’re right I don’t, but I do know his general profession quite well.

dude. i work for a big 10… you can’t even place employees from my company… you’re low-level and all talk… you talk shit then try to turn it around on me and my ‘anger’.

i know you dude… you’re a fucking liar… i’m OG, i’ve been down this road.

you tell people i have no experience, but you also tell them you have all these things and all these accomplishments.

go take some pictures of your vette and bikes and house with a post-gazette and a penny… or take your lying full-of-shit ass the fuck out of here.

actually I’ve worked with many like companies, that are smaller and larger :smiley:

lets see it … right???

this could all be put to rest if he’d man up.

when you sold cell phones?

name them… lets see it…

i name dropped, wanna see my ID??? want me to take a picture with a penny??? can you???

This Thread is Worthless without Pics!

unfortunately im in an industry where client anonyminity is respected… doubt me all you want, my paycheck is more important than credit with you

i wonder how many post’s this thread is going to have?

LOL!!!

btw… I stated “IT God” as a gesture of good fortune in his new position. I wouldn’t take Sonny’s initial thread with any form of arrogance.

How did this pissing match get started? Who cares how many toys someone else has.

I’m waiting for someone to say “My Grandpa has a bazooka from the war.”

Tittywop!