Work Sale ....Cheap SR swaps.....5 speed swaps

Ok boys, well I am on layoff for the next 2 or 3 weeks so I will have lots of time to spend in the shop and insted of going to find temp work I would rather offer you, the people of SON a good deal that would help you and me.

I need to make money so I am going to offer you some deals.
These are my prices for the next couple weeks

Sr swap $900 ( for engine swap and wireing ) IC mounting and pipeing extra, but not much.

Auto to 5 speed swaps $400 (parts not included)

KA swaps: Straight KA - KA $650 KAE to KADE $725

These prices are for labour only.
Contact me with your spasifics
All other jobs will be at reduced price also.

Thanks Chris

CMS Motorsports

chris’s work quality and low downtime is matched by very few, if u want the job done right, talk to him !!!

can you do alluminum IC pipe welding?

Chris definitely knows what he’s doing, no f*cking around. Guys take advantage of this!

Chris - pm me a price for a clutch job

Thx dude.

Ps to anyone. Chris is the shit

did mine a couple weeks ago no problems whats so ever on my s14

My car has a some problems. PM me if you can take a look and/or suggest some stuff. I would appreciate any help.

how much to change the throw out bearing on my clutch?

pm me a price

-Rory (240sxxx)

oh damn, i’m in need of a tranny swap, so for sure soon. Just need to make sure I have all the parts needed.

Thanks for the coments guys.

It is 3am right now and I just got back from the shop so I will reply to all those who inquired about jobs later today…its bed time right now.

^^^ dude do u do frame work also? if so pls contact me
thanks

I have replyed to most PM’s. To those who have inquired about IC pipeing I will reply to you later today or tomarrow, I need to look into getting a better welder.

Thank you Chris
CMS Motorsports

hey do u do BOV flange pipe welding? I need one badly right now…if u do email me.

c.g.x@hotmail.com

Chris, are these temp prices? LIke if I wanted work done, should I be getting down to you right away??

Chris, are these temp prices? LIke if I wanted work done, should I be getting down to you right away??

yeah chris is only offering this stuff while he is on temp lay-off…

he goes back to work on june 1.

his work is too good to be this cheap anyways

yeah chris is only offering this stuff while he is on temp lay-off…

he goes back to work on june 1.

his work is too good to be this cheap anyways

need a swap job, pm me when ur available, looking for sumthing in june, i have all the parts.

need a swap job, pm me when ur available, looking for sumthing in june, i have all the parts.