sr swap **ASAP**

Need an sr swap done, have the motor and all parts needed ready.

Standard setup except im running a standalone, your swapping out my old sr for this one, nothing has been touched since my motor blew.

You will need to swap everything from the blown sr to the new long block, as it is bare:

-injectors, waterpump, etc.

If you think you can do it, msg me with pricing.

MUST BE LOCAL, the car and engine are currently located in etobicoke.

and how much are you willing to pay?

I dont think much more than $1000, depending on the quality of work. I got my other motor swapped by the best, and I paid around $1000 after parts and welding.

I know that Varun charges $1000, if you think your worth more than that your not gunna get it.

give chris a call 905 324 6973… im sure he could have it done by the weekend. would have to tow to niagara though

Just wondering S13 sr into S13 chassis? or what?
do you have all your fluids ready?
have you tested your compression?

what I dont like about something like this is that if it doesnt run who gets the blame?

k its an sr into an s13 with an sr already in it. It has already been compression tested by varun, i bought the motor from him.

It will need fluids im sure, I will pay for them.

Thanks jesse, but the tow to Niagara would be rediculously expensive.

so one sr in and another one out. your standalone is wired up and ready to go?

for a simple swap like that it should take you a day if you plan it out right $1000 is kinda steep.

do you have all necessary tools / engine hoist?

im assuming you’re planning on leaving in the SR harness that’s already in the chassis?

tobad you arent my local lol
i’d do it for $1000 ANYDAY. lol

bump, some details were changed. Still looking for someone to do the swap, its a simple swap, you do not need to touch the standalone; my mechanic will take care of that.

do you have place to do it?
I might be interested in doing it if you do. I can bring hoist and all necessary tools. Do you want it running or u just want it droped in and everything connected?
I’d charge between 500-600 depending on what you want done.

I could likely have this done in a weekend maybe a day if it goes smooth.

Andrew.

just dropped and everything connected. But I dont have a place to do it :frowning:

Do you think when this happens, i could watch it being done…maybe lend an extra pair of hands?

just dropped and everything connected. But I dont have a place to do it :([/quote]

thats a problem. count me out then.

Andrew.