sr20 swap -- prices and locations !!!

Hi

I was wandering if you guys can answer the following questions:

Where can I get a ka - sr swap ( parts + labour ) in the GTA region ???

What prices am I looking at ???
Thanks

SR20 - Varun (Slippersilvia)

Install - Sasha (SG Motorsport)

tiger jap

Call Riyad at Riworx

+1

do u guys have an idea of prices? ( sr + labour )???

your looking at a few grand after everything is done

No shit sherlock.

ahaha thats funny i know that a range would help !!!

To do a nice sr swap, with all the bases covered (hard to replace gaskets changed, new clutch, transmission service parts, rocker arm stoppers, intake, FMIC, RAD, full exhaust) Your looking at around 3500-5000 depending on who’s doing it and labour costs and how much you pay for parts. Thats the way id do one of these swaps. Sometimes your better off buying a pre swapped car. Theres my silvia in the fs section, a white hatch with a sr and a few others.

then why the fuck didnt you post something usefull to him

Do this, whatever he quotes you is a good price. Alot of people will vouch for his quality of work and honesty.

Varun for motor ,RStuning for install…

sounds great

thanks a ton !

I think someone had a rough patch of fruit loops this morning. It sounded so funny that I had to say it, forgive me princess.

no, i didnt get my fruit loops at all… some ass clown drank all the damn milk lol

I lol hard at that everytime!! haha

I would never think twice about going to Varun for the motorset!
Or like mentioned above buy a full car with SR in it and sell off parts to get some money back

Riworks charges about 5500 for labour and motor+waterpump+ ac. If you dont want ac its -500 no water pump 94. Price might have changed so im not 100% sure

I was gonna ask the same exact question later on!

I’m gonna go check riwOrks out and other suggested.
Thanks for the info!!! :slight_smile:

if you buy a jdm built car… you could never rock a sticker that says " built not bought "