WTB: sr20 swap

i want the full swap… looking to pay around 1300, i know theres lots of people selling wrecked cars and crap too i can take the whole car if you watn for a bit more as well

pm me or… email me for faster response lawtonkyle@gmail.com

thanks everyone

Good luck.

lol

so you wish to pay 1300$ for the labor? do you have the sr already? or you expecting to pay only 1300$ for a sr and the swap together?

Hey Forever KA24,by full swap do you may mean both engine and labour for 1300. That’s pretty much impossible but if you’re looking for 1300 and a Red top SR let me know.

hahaha no not labour… come on guys, just the engine tranny and harness

If you only have $1300, don’t bother. You’re better off fixing the rust on your car.

how much will a full swap run$? motor tranny harness a few performance parts rad, pulleys, fminc, bov, boost gauge, boost control,? good working s13 sr or s14 sr with labor from a good place like sg

you dont want to know…

no shit…looking to spend about $8000 minimum for everything there that you listed…minimum for new parts.

Motor: 1700-4000
Rad- 200-500
FMIC- 300-700
BOV- 200-450
Boost Gauge- 100-300
Boost Control 50-300

Dude, that`s not even touching labour.

Of course, there are always the people who say…dude, i did my swap for 2000!!!They are very few and far between.

These toys aint cheap. Ask anyone who had a KA in their car that swapped to an SR how much they have into their cars…money that they will NEVER get back. Youre better off buying a car thats built already for around 5000-7000.

thats funny cus my car is worth at least $7000 and its running a ka and ive had offers for even 10000 just because of how mint the condition of the car is. no rust mint interior engine and tranny running like new. as well as many upgrades that ive done. so in other words your saying it would be better to sell my car and use that money to buy the same car with a sr already in

Thats what Im saying.

I would say, take the $10,000 and buy yourself a DONE 300 ATMFRWHP KOUKI S14. or

If you`re working with $7000 you could also easily buy a DONE 250 and up HP S13 or Zenki S14.

I would love to see how mint your car is that it`s worth 10,000 with a KA! Seriously, not being sarcastic. Just love seeing prime examples of clean older cars.

hahah i love how everyone goes off on random stuff here… just to let you guys know i live in vancouver and my car doesnt even have rust on the strut towers, but ya ive bought all my sr20’s for 1300-1500… keep in mind i have 5 240s, the reason im picking up out there is you guys always have muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better deals on engines here you pay about 2200-2500 for the same thing,

just to make it clear i do not need labour,

thanks

Diamond Japanese - Mississauga (i believe he is a extension of Tiger cause he calls them alot)
Eagle Japanese - Mississauga (they stupid so make it last resort and do comp test on the spot)
Tokyo Japanese - Etobicoke
AJ Japanese - Etobicoke(same as Eagle)
Tiger Japanese - Scarborough (they okay most times, keep documents of sale and warranty)
Total JDM aka Shyne - Scarborough (good guys i try to deal with them most the time)
Japan Direct - Mississauga ( also good to buy from just show them the money)

VARUN - GTA (league of his own if you want excellent customer service and all that good stuff, just call varun… sure he is $$$$ BUT worth every penny! trust me!!)

i dont know where all these prices of $8000 and so on come from… it cost WAY less to get a swap running proper!! you all getting screwed imo with prices… but thats just my 0.02cents

Rad- u can modify the KA rad to work or buy a SR rad from an importer for $80 - $100
Run a SMIC
smic has a bov
boost gaugue - $12 at princess auto
Manual boost controller - $20 at home depot

No wonder ur sr swaps are costing you guys so much

Ebay BOV work great, and cost $100
Intercoolers are like $100
run boost of wastegate springs
Fuel pump $120

LOL man i could build like 3-4 cars with $8G’s and they would run really well!!

I dont understand how swaps cost $8000… sure its kinda pricy … but not 8 grand pricey. I bought my clip with 77xxxkms on it for 2000 (show them cash they like that) and with it came a bunch of goodies such as an os giekon twin plate clutch,hks ssqv nismo slave cylinder, ect ect the list goes on. and with the clip you have almost everything you need to get the car running … .minus the fuel pump… just do the work yourself and save the labour

If yore not doing the work yourself with new parts, thats how much it costs. If youre doing a lot of searching and bargain hunting with used parts and labour yourself, sure its a HELL of a lot cheaper.

My old car, the dude paid like 9 for everything. He basically dropped his S14 off, told them to install an S14 SR20DET in there. Thing was STOCK. He added an Exedy clutch and full exhaust and came out to 9. Wow.

It makes a big difference if you`re doing the labour and shopping around yourself.

my 400 whp s14 sr swap is costing me 8 grand… you guys are nuts…

hahaha no doubt … thanks to that guy that just gave me that list of shops they all have pretty decent deals, im definitly picking one up… 8 grand made a 400whp for me as well with a crazy modified 240sx widebody gp sports kit everything you name it