SR20DET Swap Price?

This winter I found out that my odometer doesn’t work very well in the cold. Now I’m all worried about how many kilometres are actually on my engine, so I’ve been thinking of doing the SR swap as one of my first mods for a little piece of mind. I have a warranty on the engine that’s up in october, so I’m starting to save up. I looked around the site and found prices on the engines themselves, but I’d like to know what I’d be looking at for a complete swap? If you can also tell me some places where I could get it done, that would be most appreciated. I live in Brampton, and I drive an S13. If you need more info let me know.

Spoyman, it’s nice that you decided to join our forum, however we have a very useful “search” button, which we would like you to use. You do not need immediate assistance or help in terms of figuring this out, so please take 2 minutes and search for an answer. This topic has been covered a million and two times already.

Thanks.

$1000 - $1500 depending on where you go.

PM me if you need any more help.

Spoyman,

Talk to Simon at Rowetech Automotive in Oakville, Tell him A.J. sent. He will take care of you. He has done allot of them. If you don’t have the motor yet he can pic the best one out of 10 available and install it for you for not more the 3500, total.

good luck

CVM07

sorry man, the # is 905-849-7328.

Rowetech Automotive in Oakville is at the corner of speers road and woody road, it is beside the coin opp car wash, and yes simon is a good guy, he one of my works customers.

yeah SR’s work great with stock exhaust, fuel pump, clutch, and with no bov…

if you want your money to make you power PM me and I can go over some options with you.

yeah SR’s work great with stock exhaust, fuel pump, clutch, and with no bov…

if you want your money to make you power PM me and I can go over some options with you.[/quote]

ty it makes your shop look sorta bad trashing other peoples business.

GT

If you want an SR installed, i can do it for you, let me know. I’ve done about 60 SR swaps.

I have the SR that you are looking for. With some mods, and full wiring harness completed.

Let me know…

Not to sure what’s wrong with spilner?

Thanks GT