Help choising SR Swap

Hey guys this is my first post

I know there was a post like this but i was wondering if there was some new ideas on this.

anyways… I live down in windsor Ont and i was wondering were is the best place to buy a sr20det and get it installed.

I would love to do it my self but i dont have the equipment to do it.

I was look at srswap.com and like like the packages they have but it is in the U.S. and i would rather pay in CAN funds and get it done here.

I would like anyones thought on this. thanks alot.

Oh and is is a 93 240sx.

You don’t need any special equipment… do it yourself, it’s really not that hard.

Er… yeah you do need special equipment. Unless everyone has an engine hoist?

You can rent them or borrow one. Or buy one.

I will do the swap for you if you want for 500$ plus the parts that you can buy and i know some places here in Toronto that have SR20DET’s for a fair price I got mine a 97 blacktop S13 for 1800$ tax incl with the ECU and wiring harness that was cut but i was able to fix it.

good for you, next time PM the person instead of advertising it publicly.

Thanx

Ya know, the above (2 posts above) almost make it seem affordable.

$1800 + $500 … $2300…

I’m sure they’res a lot more to do with the swap involving a lot more money.

Fisher, make sure you get all the details before you decide to put any money down.

Believe me, there are A LOT of added parts that you will need for this swap. Also, you better have some spare money in case you run across any problems.

yup, you should budget at least around 4G’s

Mike, Derek and I own an engine hoist and will rent it out to do swaps
contact us if you need it. If I can do mine myself in my gravel driveway
you can do yours too…

If you don’t want to do it… CP Racing does swaps. Their engines are a tad more expensive but you get what you pay for. I have no complaints with thier workmanship or thier parts.

www.cpracing.ca
905 936 5151 (leave a message, not sure the ringer is even on sometimes ;))

Contact Nate Bing’s buddy he does excellent work.

He will source and install a full SR with FMIC for ~$5000