ok now

i found me a motor sr20det out of a 91 silvia king now i want to swap it in my 89 240sx coupe
how hard is it to the job and if i cant do it my self then who could i get to do it for me
and how much??

Well this was talked about many a time.

If you have the tools (engine hoist) and the know how, then you can do it yourself. The only problem that you man have is the wiring, unless you know how to do that as well.

Al’s Auto here in the city (SPEEDWORKS) has done a bunch of them in the city. They have a forum here which has their contact info within it. Call em or swing by, and they’ll quote you.

Good luck.

depending on where you live I have a freind whos starting up a buisness out of his garage. I know for me he’s chrageing about 1k to instal it but I am also swap an auto to a 5spd so prices will be cheaper for you. if your interested let me know and I can get you the info to contact him

I swapped into my 90 and it was very easy. Just read the srswap.com instructions.

You mean he has his Mechanics licence, and business licence which allows mechanical work to be done in his home? His home is properly zoned to be doing that kind of work? He offers warrenty on the work?

You mean he has his Mechanics licence, and business licence which allows mechanical work to be done in his home? His home is properly zoned to be doing that kind of work? He offers warrenty on the work?

Im the guy that’s is looking to starting a buisness. Im just doing little stuff and basic engine swaps for now in my garage but in the new year I will have a fully licences shop out in the industrial. Im not going to be huge. I just want to help out the scen in Lethbridge and build some cool cars. Im just one of those guys that loves cars and if I can make a living off it that what the hell. Maby i will get a good reputation and get a better job later on. Who knows. Just going to help people here in Lethbridge as much as I can. TTYL guy’s.