I am lay'd off work sale... engine swap clutch jobs frame rails.

I am on a 2 week lay off and I need to make some money to keep my project going. So I will be free to engine swap, clutch , swaps, frame rails etc…
Let me know what you need done and I will give you sthe price.

I am located in St Catharines.

If you have any question about the quality of my work just ask around or do a search.

Thanks Chris

Dudes,

Chris is the man! I jumped on this opportunity last summer when he had time off and got a bunch of work done at his shop. You won’t find better quality work at his crazy awesome prices anywhere. GO SEE CHRIS!

how far is st.catharines from newmarket?

Me too - I had Chris do a clutch job last year for next to nothing.

Take advantage of this poor guy during these two weeks…hahaha…I did and I feel great!

can you redo rocker panels on a s14

St Catharines is about 2 hrs from New Market.
I can do body patches but I am not a body man, you would have to send me pics of the spots you need done. I don’t want to take a job that I can’t do a high quality job in an efficient amount of time.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Chris

Chris is gay , he likes little boys , but if u promise to cuddle with him he’ll install his short shifter in your rear end LOL

JUst kiddign , chris is a good boy he does excellent work and has good manners and hygene, he likes to play base ball and go for long walks on the beach and torque his lugs nuts onto his shaft, i would go to him to work under my hood anytime

I LOVE U CHRIS

Seconded, Chris helped me finish my Auto-5spd swap over 2 years ago. He offered to spoon with me for some extra pizza but I declined… What a mistake.

Am I on the wrong forum??!

About 2 1/2 hrs I believe

both for S13:

price for a drivers side frame rail patch?

and weld in some sort of rad support?

thanks.