noboost35r aka mikeorfareed - lots of reading but i had to share.

this conversation is over a 24 hour period starting last night and ending this afternoon. the rediculousness goes as follows.

sorry there arent any pictures lol but the read is worth it in my opinion.

me: Hey its seamus, I just got your message on shift518. I made a trip over to inline this afternoon to look over the car. It definately has a lot of wiring issues, furthermore there are certain parts of the setup I wouldn’t recommend using. I can talk with you about it if you’d like. Thanks

mikeorfareed: Sure. So how much modyfing does the current wiring need and. How much work time are we talking? Im in a really tough spot man and quite frankly idk wat to do exactly. I might have to ship it to a shop far from here. But i wanna hear from you first ? . Thank you

me: I would probably pull it all out and start from square one. There are a lot of incomplete and or not functioning things in there. I am more than capable of making it right but I would have some time into it. also I would rethink using that intake manifold. All the msd stuff needs to come out The avcr gear based boost controller is good. But I would like to check it over. I don’t like that it has an aftermarket dizzy on it either

mikeorfareed: Not to be an idiot…how comfortable/good are you with wiring this car and how much are you looking to get?

me: Well dave can vouch for my wiring. I’ve been doing custom wiring for myself since I was 16. I worked for dave and for synapse. I have the knowledge and skills I’m currently building a custom harness from scratch for my personal car and have done wire tucks for many customer cars over the years As far as cost I would like to go over some ideas with you to straighten the car out and set yourself up with a solid car The motor is definately capable of handling great power its the supporting items that need some rethinking The car was originally built by rpmnyc years ago. We redid the manifold last year at synapse.Do you have hopes of ever getting this car legitimately inspected? Because at this point it will never pass with the way it is setup

mikeorfareed: You know this car means alot to me and who works on it matters even more. You seem solid from what i year but thats stilll word of mouth. I got alot of people that i can send ur way and you will make a shit load of money but i gotta see your work first buddy. Ok you dont like some componets such as msd that a smart move but everything else looks good. I think with a good turbo ,morgan tune and it wired correctly i kno it will make amazing hp. No idc about inspection bro.

me: I could make it passable but first off that intake manifold should be swapped out for a more compatable version that supports iacv, iat and factory tps systems,Well if your not worried about inspection you can stick with the setup at hand. But wiring deffinately needs to be rethought. also I want to check compatability with the gm throttle body to hondata.

mikeorfareed: I really like that manifold but idk how important those componets are to a good running setup. I mean car runs fine with out it and idc about inspection bro

me: The intake manifold deff looks cool and someone spent some time on it but its not needed, It would run a lot smoother and more consistent with more oem based components but it all comes down to money

mikeorfareed: Ok. You check the compabilty. This is where we are at. So remove msd,get a oem dizzy . How long will wiring take you??..i swear. Man it has the best ecu setup its this wiring issue thats bugging me

me: The hondata s300 is good deffinately

mikeorfareed: What are work do you do? …tranny change, turbo change?..*other

me: I can do pretty much anything you want. Although I don’t have a tig welder at my house yet. But I can do all the welding at daves shop. Its not a far drive.I’ve basically been saving for a tig welder recently. That and try to finish my personal project. But as soon as I have a welder again I can accommodate anything

mikeorfareed: Lemme ask u something to test u a little. Wats the best tranny for a high hp turbo application

me: well on a b series they are all strong enough. But gearing wise a any where from 400hp and up a gsr tranny gearing has been proven to be the best. 400hp and lower a b16 has better gearing. Also it depends slightly on tires and suspension. but basically that’s the breakdown. Some guys will swap out an ls 5th gear if they intend to street drive it but that’s mostly for daily driven cars.low revs on the highway.For your setup gsr gearing will be best. Coupled with a good lsd. How much power are you relisticly hoping for?

mikeorfareed: High 400 on pump and 550 plus on c16. Lol not im not crazy i think engine is well built for it but entertain me on ur opinion,So wat abt a type r tranny?

me: Type r tranny and b16 gearing is identical. Same final drive and everything. Some type r’s have an optional 4.78 final but that’s really only for na setups. The car will definately handle the power but with the current fuel quality at the pump I would settle for 425-475 range on pump gas.

mikeorfareed: How muvh and can you start work? When can you start and how much you asking ?

me: I can start the work whenever you are ready really. Ill need to talk in peron with you as far as time and go over things again with you. I may have a week into the wiring and ill need to source a dizzy. Ill need a little cash upfront for materials and a dizzy. But I can write it all down for you We can talk over the phone tomorow I’m gonna get to bed

mikeorfareed: Lol. I fell asleep before you did and i ready your last couple texts . Sure we can talk over the phone. I just had 2 questions . How much are you looking to get ? And how long would it take you?

me: I’m no really positive on the full cost till I figure out how much time. But I would probably have the car for a week and a half to 2 weeks total if parts came in on time.

mikeorfareed: …you wud have to come to my garage . Its 10 mins from inline. Car is not on road anymore

me: You want me to work on it at your house?

mikeorfareed: No its in a garage im paying for

me: You can trailer or tow it to my garage I’m not a traveling mechanic. I want the car where my tools are.

mikeorfareed: Damn… I wud have to leave my car at ur place for 2 weeks ?

me: Lol do you have any idea the amount of time It takes to do this kind of stuff

mikeorfareed: Thats tough man idk you .

me: What’s the difference between 1 week or 2 weeks you still don’t know me lol. I’m just saying, I’ve done this for years and I know things take time patients is the biggest part of this whole thing dude. Parts take time to get, problems take time to diagnose. Its just the way it goes you know that.

mikeorfareed: U put me in a tough situation man.

me: Well I can fix your car. But I’m not driving to some garage everyday where I don’t have my tools. And I’m not packing my toolbox up everyday. Its either that or ship the car far away for a couple months. And wait for some place to do it. I may not have a business but my time is valuable and I have experience.

mikeorfareed: Its your word that you do good work idk you and neither can i believe this until i see you fix something. Second i understand my car needs work but that gsr has a shit load of money in it , what am i gonna do when things end up missing? Or what if something else happens while u have it?..the last time i let some kid work on my car at his place , he swapped my turbo and tranny with some bs ebay shit and he thought i wouldnt know and in the end b c i trusted him i lost out.From that point on im still to this day weary of who even works on my car. I have to think abt this man. See if dave worked on my car and he messed up hes an estabilished buisiness and i cud atleast go after him in ur situation wat am i gonna do? …honestly you have to understand where im coming from.like i told you if i end up shipping it besides the wiring i still need that place to swap tranny and turbo setup so its alot of work that i have to trust someone doing. And doing it right at that.

me: First of all we have met before. You just don’t remember me. And at that time you were made well aware that dave did not mess up the wiring with your nitrous on your m3. You installed the rest of the kit and then blamed dave for stuff he never even touched. Then attempted to talk shit about him to me. While at the time I was his roommate. I know what kind of dude you are and frankly I’m the one who is nervous dealing with you.I have built cars that have 3 times the money into them your has. And frankly I’m insulted by your attitude toward people. We have met face to face on many occasions and you are not very car savy. So your not one to pass judgement on anyone.And to assume I would steal some old shitty msd stuff is rediculous. Id say rethink your outlook or have fun shipping the car to where ever. I’m not going to bend over backwards to work on your car.I worked for synapse for 2 years. You must not remember me.I’m the one who found that you drilled hoses in your fuel pump and sending unit covers on your m3 There are a very limited number of people around herr that are capable of doing things synapse inline and I can do. And your doing a hell of a job burning your bridges. You don’t know how to fix it yourself which requires trusting people who do. And paying the price they set. I know 100 dudes just like you dude. I’ve seen it all and heard it all over the years and I can’t say I’m surprised that your still acting like this.

mikeorfareed: Very offensive

me: Yes you offended me.

mikeorfareed: I know kids that you grew uo with so what i said is not coming out of sky but rather from genuine people who know you inside out.But thats not the point.

me: You don’t know anyone I grew up with.I didn’t grow up around here. And everyone that knows me knows I do good work.

mikeorfareed: I been working hard all day and i just got a few minutes to look over your texts. Well lets get this shit straight because your saying things that are not true at all.

me: Well have fun doing the work yourself. You’ve pissed off everyone around here. And I bhappen to be friends with everyone around here. Your a tool. And an asshole on top of it. Stuff your pos integra up your ass

mikeorfareed: wiring which was done by no one else except dave he was working on it all night and we probably waiste a good amount of gas trying to find out if it was spraying or not. In the end of the night because i felt so sorry for him he was Really trying to get it to work but he couldnt for wat reason. I dont know?..but he couldnt figure it out and mind you the guy i got it from has his own motorsport shop and it shud have been a very straightforward install. So when i came to synaose they asked who did work andi said dave did. And i explained the whole situation . I was by no means talking shut about anyone . So dont blame that on me.The next thing is that i never burned any bridges . I just paid synapse for work done to my teg and im sure there hapoy and dave is cool . So idk wat u talking about. I know dudes that know and u used to chill with . Up in northbille.

me: Both shops keep reffering you to the other because everyone is tired of dealing with your cheapass. Dave felt sorry for you. That’s why he stayed late. Not to mention tried to guilt him. Daves wiring worked fine for arming and activating spray. It was your car that kept going into limp mode which has nothing to do with his wiring. Not to mention you had 175 shot jets in the piece of shit. Your a 2 faced shit talker and a fucking retard.

me: Like who smart ass? John stortecky? Cause you bought a part off of him?

mikeorfareed: Damn right .keep talking shit.

me: Yah he called me about it. Your a fucking tard. Hope you remember what I look like

mikeorfareed: He was the one that said u steal shit lol

me: I’ve known him and his family since I was 9 years old. I’ve been friends with him forever. Your a fucking ass clown. I invite you to push me. Because I do know everyone around here. See how much fun it will be for you to try and get anything done. And ill be seeing you this summer. Now piss off.

mikeorfareed: Wtf are you talking calm your big headed ass down

me: you chose to piss off the wrong dude cholo.

mikeorfareed: Ur the tool man. Not me. Im trying to have a man to man conversation and u act like a 5 year old and get pissy. Relax and calm down man.Can you meet me tonight to check car out and see exactly. What we have to do

me: No I could care less about your shit integra and your money. Good luck finding someone who is willing to do it for you locally.

mikeorfareed: I got alot of stuff in my garage thats defintly usable

me: I bid you goodluck then. I’m sure you’ll eventually figure it out

mikeorfareed: Thanks bro You sell used parts? Im gonna swap the dizzy to oem

me: Honda sells parts. Acura does too. Go fuck yourself. Good luck buying anything around here. I talked to a good friend of mine a minute ago. You know slomarrow right? I know guys have fun at the lot together.

mikeorfareed: Lol.

me: Have fun dude

mikeorfareed: Wat abt him?

me: He was real excited when I told him about you. Your good buddies huh?

mikeorfareed: I dont understand wat u saying …? Are you making threats at me or you just mad at me wats ur problem?

me: What language do you speak. Should I repeat myself in spanish french russian or arabic?

mikeorfareed: no, You and him making threats to. Me?

me: Nope Just heard you were good pals

mikeorfareed: Ok.well thanksanyway.

me: :slight_smile:

mikeorfareed: If u any1 that can help im willing to spend around 1k. lmk.

me: Dude seriously. I’ve already talk to a lot of people. Good luck getting anyone to even look at your car. Your an asshole and everyone is sick of you

mikeorfareed: Im very nice and honest guy .GL buddy.

me: Your not honest and everyone hates you. Your a fucking jackass. Have fun with your integra. Does this one have a salvage title also?

mikeorfareed: Lol i gurantee u i cud find someone in the 518 that hates you. And i can get some1 to vouch that u steal shit. Thats y u got fired from synapse. End of the day. People that genuinely know me know that im a good kid , i respect people . I do get a little hot headed. Sometimes. But its all good i ll do me and you do u . And i dont start shit with people neither am i a fighter.thanks anyway and good luck buddy.Keep it at that .

me: I didn’t get fired and I didn’t steal anything faggot. Work got slow and I needed more money. I’m sure there are people that hate me and they are all tools like you. Morgan is a personal friend of mine so go fuck yourself mikeorfareed

mikeorfareed: Lol not from wat i heard. So looks like theres alot of me’s out there lol??? Yayyy. Lol see when u say the truth u bring the anger out of people. U been threating and insulting me this whole time and i never cursed or threantned you once. So u shud be ashmed of yourself. Like i said im cool kid. If u wanna be cool with me fine if not stop disrecpting and insulting me .And dont text me . Go take ur angr out on someone else.

me: Well you heard wrong. Continue to talk shit. Keep digging the hole deeper and deeper dude. You’ll see how much it benefits you in our car scene. Your rediculous. That’s that

mikeorfareed: Nevr talk shit to u .lol u make assumptions

me: Damn your retarded. This conversation gets more and more rediculous with everyone of your replys. I would suggest shutting up now.

mikeorfareed: U the kid with a silver hatchback ? White gf?

me: Nope, Are you the mexican arab kid?

mikeorfareed: South african continent.I think thats u

me: Are you the prime minister of worthlessness? I don’t have a silver hatch Are you gayanese?

mikeorfareed: U have a white gf?

me: Man that’s pretty specific. Umm yah I do have a girlfriend and she’s white. Go figure. A white guy and a white girl. Damn your good, You should be like a detective

mikeorfareed: I heard alot abt u from kids . But its cool man. Im done with u.Silver hatch.? Ur kid building all motor teg?

me: That’s basically asking me if I have a girlfriend and is she white.You didn’t hear shit about shit. Go fuck yourself Oh man you can read my old posts on shift518 your like a superrr detective. Agent mikeorfareed.

mikeorfareed: My names habib get it str8

me: Habib means love, Your name is love? Your an idiot

mikeorfareed: Good . Looks like u can read the brochure. lol

me: Tokyo drift quotes? You really are retarded

mikeorfareed: Im gonna sell this and get a d series motor,Obviously u use them since u kno the exact movie the quote came out of …LOLOLOLOL

me: Everyone knows those movies. Your really just gay.

mikeorfareed: Ok man im at my JOB. I actually work lol. Gl kid.

me: I work to. You pump gas right?

mikeorfareed: Ur jobless,Thats y u were gonna spend 3 weeks fixing my car rit .?Thanks anyway brother

me: 1 and a half - 2 weeks. See how long it takes for you to do it right. Keep talking shit fuckface

mikeorfareed: I ll tell ya the easiest way to fix my car lol. You rip out the old one throw in a new engine harness and you do the same for the underdash one and you match all wires accordingly, lvd, If any1 is interested in a built type r tranny lmk. Its built for all motor. Hast type r 1, jdm b16 2nd-4th and ls 5th

me: Go ahead and wire it yourself then. Lol

mikeorfareed: Im asking 1k .

Not reading all that.

Cliff notes?

I didn’t read it either dude… sorry.

just read the fucking thing assholes lol.

I dont have the time to read that novel.

I just enjoy posting that pic in every thread he posts in or his name is mentioned in. Yeah, he might threaten me with a screwdriver but its worth it.

pjb your rediculous lol. just read the fucking novel. it took me alot of hard work to share with the community.

Post cliffs, no one is reading that garbage. Or delete the thread.

wow. Just wow.

What a waste of your time trying to help him out.

its in offbeat for a reason let it sit for a while.

i was nothing but nice until he started to be a fucking tool.

He is a tool. All his threads and even his real life actions have proved that.

Seamus don’t even bother. He will pull his invisible gun on you and do a drive-by in his invisible Evo. And Mike-or-Fareed, get your POS back together. You’ve got about another 3 weeks till our $500 race.

fixed

lol. i know its alot to read but i really just wanted it online as a permanent record as to how retarded he is.

I read the whole thing. Would’ve made all too much sense to bring you the car. Oh well

fuck him lol

i read about 60% of it, and have to post this now. then ill go back to reading it.

dude is shady for sure, save your time man. youll get XX$ upfront, do the work, hell take the car and never pay you, or hell pay you and go and let a mouse chew wires up and blame you. not worth it at all.

im pretty close to banning him if hes not already, base on what hes already done on here. hes nothing but trouble .

Lockin it in with my 4088 Aler-OH!

No fucking clue who this kid really is, don’t give a shit either. Seems like a complete waste of life.

Just some tool whose dad probably owns a Getty station or two