noboost35r aka mikeorfareed - lots of reading but i had to share.

Also, laughed hard at this

me: Are you the prime minister of worthlessness?

I lost it at “Are you gayanese?”

Wow that kid is retarded.

I read all of it. Absolutely ridiculous. Kid is completely hopeless

I lold HARD at this by the way

you chose to piss off the wrong dude cholo.

me: Both shops keep reffering you to the other because everyone is tired of dealing with your cheapass. Dave felt sorry for you. That’s why he stayed late. Not to mention tried to guilt him. Daves wiring worked fine for arming and activating spray. It was your car that kept going into limp mode which has nothing to do with his wiring. Not to mention you had 175 shot jets in the piece of shit. Your a 2 faced shit talker and a fucking retard.

this pretty much sums up everything you need to know about mikeorfareed

mikeorfareed: Lemme ask u something to test u a little. Wats the best tranny for a high hp turbo application

Um, I think a Gallo 24

wow, just read the whole thing…lost it at gayanese hahaha. what a waste of life

damn son, good read, now im off to bed…

haha no comment.

Read part of it, then started drinking more. What I get from this is what youre a good guy and mikeforcocks loves cocks and doesnt know jack shit about cars whch I think we all knew already. But some more proof never hurts.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED AT THE LOT HOLY FUCK

Lmao. Solid work. Seamus is good people and knows what he is doing. This mikeorfarfuckingfaggot should also deepthroat a shotgun along with failvis.

your girlfriend is fat

In for pics of said fatty

Nice Travis quote. You two brothers?

Cool story BRAH!!

neg rep

guess i havent been giving you the reactions you were looking for, Gotta start with someone else huH?

Ban 1 for Dickonmyforheeed