Thank you Underboosted

Underboosted is the man

Last night, my wifeys cars brakes went out with her and my daughter in the car, if it wasnt for the truck in front of her being quick she would have rear ended them around 40mph. One of the lines burst, needless to say she wasnt to calm and well i wasnt the happiest person in the world

I called up frank hoping for a same night tow but he told me he could do it first thing in the morning after dropping off a fellow members dumpy 240 :lol For doing this on the side as a friendly service, pretty awesome he’s willing to take some time out of his own day and with his own equipment and not ask an arm and a leg.

Met with my old man and towed the car back to my house for me.

Thanks a lot frank, I really appreciate it man!

Highly recommended

Frank is good peole. He’s helped me out with parts a few times. Good guy.

Small round of applause for Frank

Buy safe car for wifey and daughter to ride in. win.

Woah. I saw the title and was going to write “Frank is the man” in my post. Weird. :lol

His D-max is probably one of my favorite trucks in the area. White = badass.

And yes, Frank is a genuinely good guy. I’ve known him for years, dating back to the Lishakill days. Hell, we even got in trouble together in 9th grade of HS for boozin’ at our lunch table :rofl Pink lemonade in a Pepsi bottle ftl!

This.

97 ford taraus with 60kmi… was her gmas… always sound until this point

Thanks guys!

Frank ftmfw. Saved my ass with the RSX when it went all explodey.

:rofl the jesus mobile!!!

yea frank towed my car to synapse for a a very good rate and did a professional job thanks man!

Frank has had the extraordinary pleasure of towing the MR2 twice and did a stellar job each time.

PS I WILL give you your tow straps back, I promise :lol

Fank has towed the d series to synapse while having his girl in the truck as well. Thanks as well for doing that for me .

i got frank to come out and get the dually stuck :rofl

^not laughing.

always nice to see people helping each other out

:hug

Yeah my 240 barely made it up on his trailer, even with wood planks :lol, the frame rails had about 1/8" clearance :rofl

He’s a good dude though, thanks again man!

yea, frank has towed me twice…with 2 different cars… fml…lol

good guy…will be calling upon him again soon…hopefully for the last time…lol

Frank is the official tow / transport for my garage. i recommend him to everybody (for when their cars leave my butcher shop and break) and will continue to do so.