Anyone w car trailer able tp tow my eclipse tomm?

Just wondering before i call a tow company if anyone would be available to tow my eclipse to synapse tommorow? Will throw a few bucks obviously.

Thanks

If you find nobody by tomorrow there is a local small tow company that I’m good friends with that will take care of you, they live just a few miles from the CRC.

Hitmans towing : 470-3349

Feel free to tell them I referenced you and see what they can do for you. Kristen will likely pick up the phone, Dave is the owner. :tbu

They know where CRC is as they towed my Miata there.

Plus 1 for hitmans

FRANK.

pm’d you

Frank has fallen off the face if the earth, doesnt ever answer lol

I have nothing to add to this thread other than I saw it sitting outside CRC yesterday. Car looks great. The wheels that were on it are crazy obnoxious though haha. Are they staying? Or are they for moving around purposes?

I could but it would be pretty late. Working until like 5 or later

called jakes guy first, but he didnt know when he could tow it so i called hitmans and there towing it right now… little more then i wanted to pay for a 10 mile tow, but w/e… and idk if im gonna keep the wheels or not lol…

Well they definitely make it stand out haha!

which is prolly the only reason i like them lol

How much?

Keep us posted on what this thing makes, very curious.

keep his number, i know you pick a lot of stuff up and my buddy is cheap and quick

x2!!!

X5

$100, coulda got it done for half that to $60 if I waited, but its w.e.

not gonna stress the motor too much right now and real power wont be made until summer when i do the e85 tune, but well get a rough number soon.

will do

No, Eclipse.

Wow, $100 is high…