lf: someone to tow a vehicle for me - will pay (obviously)

looking for someone who can two a vehicle for me from toronto to crystal beach (roughly 150km’s)

please pm me names of people who can do it, or if you can, pm me your price and availabilty

does anyone know if jover is still in the tow business and if so, what his number is?

thanks

what are you willing to pay and when do you need it done? a couple buddies of mine just picked up a dolly today, i’ll see if they’re interested in doing it.

big macs towing!! 905 456 6776 or cell 416 771 4145 will tow for you unless car is like junk and there is possible hazard while taking the trip, and he is always doing long trips.

What’s the limit for CAA? Regular tows are way too much money.

CAA is 200kms premium member. Needs plates on it before they will tow it.

Jover is still in the towing business. PM me for his #. I’m not sure if he wants his number publicly displayed.

ill call jove for this job to see if he’s interested

hes towed for me before and did a fantastic job

+1 caa … just got my 240 flatbed towed from markam to toronto … took them an hour to respond

the car needs plates … doesnt matter if their from another car as long as their valid.

+1 for Jover.

+2 for Jover.

I’d plate it and CAA it. Regardless of how much of a friend a tow truck driver is to you, you’re looking at a minimum $300 tow, vs free for CAA.

i have a pick up and a car float but it wont be cheap

thats ano go ant

my caa is already maxxed out on free km’s for the year

give me a call i can flatbed it 289 242-6612 im in oakville

thanks
Jeff

^^^^^^^^^^^^

jeff is the guy for the job , nice truck and fair priced

No friends with CAA? When my Talon died, I didn’t have CAA, and my buddy came with me, had it towed with his membership, and I bought him beer.