tow truck

does anyone know a tow truck driver or has one .i bought my car off matty and i need it towed from fort erie to vaughan. i know i posted this up in the help section. but thought i try here. i called a place in fort erie and i was quoted 350-400

please help me out .

thanks

uhual trailer = $50 uhual 2-wheel dolly = $40

uhual trailer =70.15 without insurence

do you need a credit card because i don’t have one. they are EVIL lol

looks like i will have to ask someone to help me =(

yes u need one and u need to be 18 or older

call sasha

get a CAA membership.

I just had my s13 coupe towed from North York to StCatharines and it didn’t cost me a cent. It was about 130km.

If your parents have a membership, you can be a joint member for very cheap. If not, it still doesn’t really cost much considering what you are getting.

Theo

membership cost like $100 for 3 pulls for 200km and under. i think thats a wicked deal.

50 was the quote i got from oakville Uhaul for the full traler

I can’t remember what my membership cost me but it is the Plus level. That gives me up to 6 tows per year up to 200 km each.

Call 416 838 5221 Sasha… He’ll give you a good price and you dont need CC. He towed my car from Richmond Hill to London for $200. Good luck

6 pulls :slight_smile:

didnt mention this when we were talking, but my caa was pretty cheap. definately less then 350, by far and i got a mustang towed from vaughan (strange eh) to fort erie about 3.5 years ago. didnt cost a dime because the 200km range i have on my caa was covered.

plus you’ll get other little benefitrs here and there.

its worth it man.

416-992-3340 ask for joe tell him luis with the white 240 told u to call, see what he says

i have caa but don’t i need plates to get the car towed?i will try those guys mentioned if anything.thanks

plates with valid stickers, but any plates will do, borrow a set and mail them back…

^^ Yeah, they will charge you .10 / km (or so) after the first 10km if you don’t have valid plates.

if theo is right then that only about 25 bucks to get the car from my house t yours without valid plates.

check into your caa bud

ttyl

hmm, I must be wrong, it was $10 or $20 to get Chris’ car from Jesse’s place in St. Kitts to my dads shop in beamsville and that is about 25 k.