computers and equipment

hey guys…

figured i’d put up a post just incase anyone is looking around for a cheap and reliable desktop or laptop.

usually i get flooded with laptop requests… currently i have a few that work fine but have bad batterys… i do have at least 1 or 2 that have GOOD working batterys that hold a charge… this are few and far between and will probably be sold within the week.

i do have the ability to grab a few desktops… they are p3 1.0ghz with 256+ ram (i can get more if requested)… 20 or 40gig drives… onboard usbs / ethernet…

not bad computers… come iwht win2k but i can upgrade if requested… solid machines for home / school use…

i’ll be out of machines within the month… so shoot me a PM if you’re interested

pricing is 200 - 400 depending on what you want.

thx

u got any 17’’ or bigger flat screens?

look at this dell…

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=04&kc=6W300&l=en&oc=3d91h4b&s=bsd

24" widescreen LCD :eek:

costs 1300 alone w/o the computer

fock that

not that bad of a price seeing that its 1200 with a computer

don’t have monitors other than 17" crt’s for free!!! :0)

i only have a 15" lcd that’s worth anything… sorry!

Sonny, PM is forthcoming after this post.

17" crt’s for free explain

cuz CRTs are old skool

i’ll pick up however many 17" CRTs you want gone.

17" crt’s is what

17" crt is just like any basic monitor… tehy are 17" but only 15" viewable… they are mostly dell’s some are viewsonic… i should have like 5 or so laying around. these are just basic old school boxy monitors… nothing special!

the bitch is carrying them from my building to my car (like 8 blocks away) so in the meantime i’ll just run into work at night and snag some…

in other words brian… they aren’t really worth anything…

ok thanks

i’ll keep an eye out for cheap lcd’s… just hope there are two, because i’ll buy one first :stuck_out_tongue:

pm me on any laptops you have…my sister wants one and i like to have a pos over seas insted of my new one

Got a D845HV pentium4 motherboard with a pentium 4 processor? :x:

nice computers… my parents like theirs and sonny did a killer job on it. def wortth 200