Conversation with stacey sutter...

Check the BattleField Section

Kevin Murray March 8 at 5:19pm
cmonnnn… i thought we had something goin
Stacey Sutter March 8 at 5:20pm Report
I’m ending this conversation right now, b.c knowing you, it’s just going to get posted on your lame car website.
Kevin Murray March 8 at 5:21pm
nahhh I wouldn’t do that shit
Kevin Murray March 8 at 5:23pm
your like da girl of my dreams…
Stacey Sutter March 8 at 6:08pm Report
post this since kramer is useless right now…

Singh… you make me laugh… I havent tanned in over 3 months, so keep thinking that. you trying to say I’m not attractive is hilariousssss… you look like a hoodrat w ur billabong sweatshirt you wear in almost every single pic on ur fb, ur thick gangster chains that r big, gaudy & could harbor a yacht, & arent you a different decent yourself? hilariousss you make fun of Jason who for the record ( you can enlighten Hatfield since he seems to think hes afgan) he’s not any of what you retards say. I def saw pictures of you & people who looked like they were from Guam in ur pics as ur family members… kindof hypocritical of you buddy =) Cossy… I was implying alot of people say it every day… obviously a million different ppl couldnt say something 100x in a day, good looks tho ya little Einstein (sike). Myers, if mike has something to say to me… about the shit I say to him, he can say it himself, he doesnt need you to speak for him. thanks tho. DF… Jason wants nothing to do with you losers & neither do I any longer… hence the reason you all are deleted & blocked from both of our pages… So I’m ending this humorous entertaining bullshit of a convo right now… Dont bother posting anymore nonsense… I wont be wasting any more of my time or energy reading it… good talk tho guys! =)

skank

Stacey Sutter March 8 at 3:33pm Report
whats there to get Kramer? you guys make me laugh, & No I’d rather eat broken glass then join your lame car website…

Stacey Sutter March 8 at 4:07pm Report
I really dont care what you say… it humors me. & the be honest this is quite entertaining. I’m not gonig to see people talk shit an not defend myself or say anyhting. Sorry not a little bitch like all of you who I guarentee if half of you even got in a fight, you would get knocked out. Vov your quite the comedian… too bad its not from guys at a club. Kramer it is rediculous… that it got to this point, but not gonna lie it makes me laugh, and u know u love all this, prob the most entertainment this lame website has had since it was created. So glad I entertain u all. highly doubt I’ve ever hooked up with anyone on here besides for Mike, you are all gross. so Ninety u can just stop the nonsense now. who r u?

Stacey Sutter March 8 at 5:32pm Report
awww u didnt post it

Ryan Kramer March 8 at 6:27pm
lol, got a life, sorry hun. ill post it now

Ahem… you’re* :retardclap

This is coming from somebody who learned English as a second language.

Stacey Sutter March 8 at 6:43pm Report
honestly… forget it… lets all just stop the nonsense. It’s immature and unnessicary. I dont know why u all are hating on me so bad, I never did anything to any of you. I understand all of you think Jasons a tool (I’m not going to lie… the fake “g” nonsense & bragging IS ridiculous… I do agree with you all on that & I’ve called him out in person numerous times on it) , your extatic someone hit him & you hate the guy, but why am I being brought into all of this? B.c I dated him? C’mon guys seriously. It’s ridiculous. I dont have nor do I want enimies. Or any of this drama. It’s childish and a waste of time. I have more important things in life to be concerned with then this. You guys can talk all the shit you want, it doesnt phase me. Especially coming from you guys. So lets chill w the drama & end this all now. Leave Jason alone… & esp leave me alone. Stop the friend requests thier just getting denied, and stop talking shit. It’s getting you nowhere.

Ryan Kramer March 8 at 6:45pm

So what is the deal with the Habib thinking he’s growing up Gotti anyway?

Lmao I deleted her ass years ago from face book and would never want to see her ridiculous posts. It made my head hurt trying to decipher the garbage that crack head spews

http://memegenerator.net/File/ImageMacro/667591.jpg

Whoa WTF, she doesnt remember me! That’s bullshit, yeah it was a few years ago but she’s the one that played me. WTF!

http://memegenerator.net/File/ImageMacro/667653.jpg

haha

Select: All, Read, None
Show: AllUnread

Stacey Sutter March 8 at 7:47pm Report
who is ninety1

Kevin Murray March 8 at 7:49pm
rob cunningham

Stacey Sutter March 8 at 7:50pm Report
why is he claiming to have hooked up w me, def never did. Hatfield is the only person I’ve ever dated on that gay site

Kevin Murray March 8 at 7:50pm
you prob hooked up with him

haha

:rofl^

I lovvvvve how she thinks im just gonna like rat people out

I said it was a few years ago, this site didnt exist then :lol

not only do i say it to his face i shout it as he’s trying to avoid me downtown. your boys a pussy and wont even come near me. and you dumb ass cunt thats not my picture… god i hate stupid people. tell jason ALSWAGAWANNABEBLACK to have his daddy send him some more money. and tell him that his little bimbo bitch is annoying me and i’m gonna take it out on him. dumb fuckin cunt…

Hatfield isnt even on this site, atleast that I know of.

x35laro is is name on here. oral sex backwards

I didnt realize that was him or what that meant. He hasnt posted in quite some time though.