Conversation with stacey sutter...

:rofl Literally rolling.

I am not quite sure this thread could have gone in a better direction, Bravo my friends, bravo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ive hated her for so long and this thread is amazing, made my day.

Holy shit, Yetti in with the LAWLZ!!!

again, 100% unprovoked she sends me this!!!

Stacey Sutter March 8 at 2:53pm Report
you all make me laugh… fucking hilariousssssss what your saying. You think your cute little comments are mentally sabotaging? hahahahha… you all literally have me laughing out loud. keep it going… I’m loving this! hahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa =) glad I entertain you all… & I could care less if you hated me subaru… lemme guess allan? Yetti… your owned face looks amazing sweetheart… whatd u get that from talking shit like you are now? It’s funny you say I “reak of tanning oil”… must be looking at the wrong girl buddy… havent been tanning in months… but good try. & I’m all over every guy? funny b.c I’m def not… I’m either with my girls or with my boyfriend so take your little allegations and shove them. I do not care to nor will I relate any of your lame useless comments back to Jason… he could care less what you say, if you have stuff to say to him… say it to his face… not over your lame little car yapping website… hahahahhaha u guys make me laugh, MK4… you can go to hell… Sean I act liked you before this, & was worried that you got stabbed… so sorry I went there bud. didnt know you hated me that much. & adam threw pennies? As in adam p from rotterdam… b.c I could never see him doing something like that. He’s a nice kid… & for the hundreth time I DO NOT do coke… glad you think that though, it’s hilarioussss! legit makes me lol.

Ryan Kramer March 8 at 3:17pm
oh wow

she just doesnt get it!!!

Tell her to join Shift so she dosen’t have to use you as her media outlet lulz

Stacey Sutter March 8 at 3:17pm Report
=) post that beyotchhhh…

Stacey Sutter March 8 at 3:19pm Report
✯ the only thing worse than being talked about… is not being talked about at all… =) ✯ A million friend requests now too from u fags… huh… funny they’re all being denied =)

Ryan Kramer March 8 at 3:23pm
=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

What is legit? This girl is fucking retarded. The bleach she uses in her hair must be eatting at her brain if she “doesnt do coke”.

Kramer +rep

jesus, this is radickaluss

Stacey Sutter March 8 at 3:23pm Report
& you know what else makes me laugh… you all sit here trying to get on me about my looks… when you are all unnatractive slobs. Does your pathetic attempts to TRY and upset me by saying lies about how I look really make you feel that much better about yourselves? Cause in all honesty it makes me laugh… I could care less what you animals think, what I think is all that matters… I hear that I’m pretty, gorgeous, beautiful 100x a day by a million diff people… so honestly… what you guys say… I could care less about… your just making me laugh… literally. So keep humoring me… seriously… I’m loving this. The attention and being talked about is… just great =)

Stacey Sutter March 8 at 3:27pm Report
=))))))))))))))))))

Stacey Sutter March 8 at 3:33pm Report
whats there to get Kramer? you guys make me laugh, & No I’d rather eat broken glass then join your lame car website…

Could care less yet she keeps messaging you?

I’m sure she hears she’s pretty from guys at a club with dim lights and 10 shots deep who got a semi ready to pork anything that walks. :ponder

Hey Stace, lets hook up like we used to. Get at me.

That does not make sense. Math phail.

Shes got a point there… kramer is not a very handsome fellow

wtf dude

i noticed im blocked too… LOL oh well im glad he got knocked out downtown, it wont be the last time that is for sure, i havent even met him yet

how funny is it that, the dude who hit him, aplogized and jason accepted? LOL accident my ass and the dude who hit him, is nearly as lame as jason… but im glad he did it

If she doesn’t care and finds us pathetic then why does she continue to respond to it and feed into it? :lol

And Stacey, if you’re reading this, you’re a pillow baby. Look it up if you don’t know what it means.

I am willingly not participating in this thread

all jason does is sweetalk and tell her what she wants to hear… she is right that alot of guys tell her she is pretty… but those are dudes who have no game… or are just being nice… or straight up lying to her trying to get in her pants…

anyone can see she isnt hot by any means, and the fact she posts up with al swagga is completely unattractive by far and the tanning issue is a whole other hot mess apart from everything else…

she needs to chill with the tanning its disgusting

Ha ha I am just returning the shit talking she does via text message to mike about all the “colonie fags”. This shit is just too funny

I would love to see a picture of that tool Jason with a huge black eye.