CAZWRX87... this all for you, bud!

i was told to make this thread because im a girl and apparently i dont deserve to be on here unless i prove myself. i have been called an attention whore and also been told that i have low self esteem for being on here. so here goes…

this is my a6…NOT an s4–
[ATTACH]29495[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]29496[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]29497[/ATTACH]

ive had this car for about a year and a half and i love it. its not the fastest thing in the world but its luxury, and i like that.

how i got into cars you ask? well my ex boyfriend was a car fanatic. he knew everything and thats how i learned. he had an 06 evo9 mr and a 95 240sx with an s15 front end conversion and an s14 sr20 motor swap.
i dont really know what else to say but i know im not an attention whore and i do not have low self esteem. its just funny to see what you guys talk about.

Nice ride! Just curious, what kind of MPG’s does that thing get?

haha thanks! well its got a few engine issues at the moment so it gets like 17 mpg now, but normally it gets about 21.

engine issues? like what?

it needs new catalytci converters… yes 2 of them. ugh! but i think im gonna try to sell this. its a nice car. i has after market hid headlights and it has a lowered sport suspension, audi navigation (which they didnt make until 06) and its basically fully loaded.

pics of you !

A-U-D-I. Thats the issue… lol.

if you look at my last thread, vlad thought it would be a good idea to stalk me on facebook and find my pictures. theres a link to it so you can take that upon yourslef to look.

not necessary. i love my audi :slight_smile:

From the VW fanboi LOL

i personally dont care what anyone thinks of me or my car. i know my car isnt the shit and neither am i. but im just proving myself here.

exactly my point… lol. My Jetta and I have a love / HATE HATE HATE relationship.

ahh got it … haha falling behind on that thread

• rep for putting up with everyones shit LOL

thanks! :slight_smile: how do i see how many rep points i have or whateverrr?

Click on USER CP link and scroll to the bottom.

Were you at price chopper in niskayuna yesterday around noon?

probably… stalker. LOL

I would like to punch your ex BF in the taint for having bad taste