Attn:Kramastaflex

So this clown al hasan is now dating my buddies ex girlfriend. Well he crys to her about every one making fun of him and his super fly tight ass videos. So she text’s him last night saying that if people don stop making fun of him he is going to beat them all up. Please enjoy further bashing of this ass clown

:ahh

I thought I saw those two on FB, wasn’t sure though. lmfao

post the vids.

I’ll fuck her

Tell him to come to Duanesburg. Ill show him how we roll in the big D double Dizzy. Beat him with mah 68 inch plasma son.

Post up comments on stacys wall…epic

She must be a dumbass. How does that BS work on chicks… seriously.

Irony.

This could turn to an epic thread. Post pics.

They are the perfect couple, she is the female version of “that dude” aka “aL swagga”

Im no longer friends with her on facebook I think stallmer is though

Tell that assclown to post up here lets see what hes got.

Hes got e-thuggin skills sawn :lol

oh wow you shouldve mentioned the threats in your texts lmaoooooo. ill make a video next time i’m “not in a normal mind state” or whatever expression leo uses, which will probably be this weekend. this will take priority over my upcoming taylor swift music video for the time being

Haha oh right forgot to tell ya.

yo we realy doin dis up again i thought the beef was dead yo all i wanna do is fuck this stacy she like a 10 and illcbuy her a big screen tv nah mean

rofl tell me thats really you in the sig

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

we see him downtown once and a while he actually runs or tries to hide from us. i think he’s sick of us shouting HEY EVERYONE LOOK ITS INFAMOUS H!!! and since so many people have seen the video they just start pointing and laughing.

lol whos videos his or mine?