INFAMIOUS H

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg56/YettiVRT/INFAMIOUSH.jpg

yes thats him… and yes he has become the laughing stock of downtown. no i did not ban him i let him in and pointed him out to everyone and showed videos to most. everyone went up to him said “OHHH MY GOD YOU’RE INFAMOUS H… ITS GREAT TO MEET YOU” and then would call him a tool and walk away. and no he doesn’t “ball hard” and he tried hiding from me when he came in because when i took the pic i yelled INFAMOUS H and he turned around and i quickly took the shitty pick and everyone started pointing and laughing because he actually answers to it…

please explain?

LOLZ

inside joke?

Fucking AWESOME!!!

I ran into one of his old friends friday night at the bar and he was to kick his ass too and this kid is HUGE…sucks for Infamous H

anyways, His old buddy was telling me that everything he says, is a lie. He doesnt work. His dad sends him a $500 check every week and hes a Doctor in South Carolina. He said everything he says, he lies about.

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=13940

could not stop laughing last night. epic. yetti>*

+rep yetti awesome!

ahaha good shit!

strong work yetti!

LOL! Good work Yetti

yea thanks guys he’s such a tool its hilarious. so many guys were asking if they could just hit him i unfortunately restrained just to keep the humiliating experience going. someone needs to burn these to dvd so i can get them played on the big screens at work!!! :lol

YEAH

he actually admitted to me that his parents got him his apartment, and he was “being fake at first to everybody” which means he lied his ass off about everything lol

toooooooool

• rep yetti

Nice! :lol

That would be fucking unreal!

He actually came out!?!? :rofl Omg, I wish I was there!!!

Is this the kid with the “huge arms”? Or whatever the fuck his ebonics speaking ass called them

UPDATE… my girl little sister friended him to see all his pics and shit… she couldnt believe he was for real. then he im’d her on facebook this was the message i got from her…

"hhahahahah im peeing my pants. that al kid is IMing me and in response to me saying i do horsebackriding this is what he said:

word i use to ride horses cuz my ex had a ranch and all there scary i mean idk there big anmails but there nice but thats mad cool but ya in my free time i work out alot go tannin u kno love lookin good get mad new clothes and all drink blaze go to the sport bar some times durin the week to chill wit the dudes other than that just work and just kick back at my crib at watch toonz cuz i gots like 55 flat screen tv

hahahah i thought the videos had to be a joke but clearly not. wish that facebook chat didnt erase the rest of the convo. omg this is hilarious im so glad i discovered this entertainment."

she is awesome and was told to keep me posted of any further epicness. that is all

anmails :rofl

soooo greatttttt

keep it up, yetti & friends!!!