INFAMIOUS H

she should get him to hangout…

we find out where she is going to meet him…

meet him there and kick the shit out of him

<<<<<NOT JOKING

BTW, he posted a new video last night and hes not calling himself INFAMOUS H anymore LOLLLL and he also private messaged me a Love letter on face book…

“YO MY DUDE SO ITS SATURDAY NIGHT RIGHT I WENT WITH TROY AND TIMMY AND HIS CUZIN TO JILLIANS AND ENVY AND DUDE I HEARD THAT U HAD BEEF WITH ME AND ALL LIKE U SAID WE GROWN MAN WE DONT NEED THAT SHIT LIKE I KNO WE ARE BOTH TUFF DUDES TIMMY SAID WE ARE GROWN MAN WE DONT NEED TO FIGHT SO TRUE SO THATS WHAT IT IS BUT U KNO WHAT UR COOL MAN IDK I REMBER CHILLIN WITH U AT LUNCH PERIOD WE NEVER HAD PROBLEMS I JUST WISH WE CAN BE FRIENDS I DONT WANT BAD BLOOD JUST THE FACT THAT LIFE IS TO SHORT FOR BULL SHIT AND I WISH THAT STEVE AND RJ WOULD BE CHILL TOO IDK MAN I FEEL I AM JUST MAD MATURE THESE DAYS AND I JUST THINK THAT WE ALL GOOD DUDES AND WE FROM SHEN IDK WHATS THE PROB IS LIKE I GET ALONG WITH TIMMY OLIVER AND CHRIS PRICE IDK WHY I CANT GET ALONG WITH U KNO MAN I MEAN I KNO STARTED SHIT CUZ U COMMENTED MY VIDEOS LAUGHIN I MEAN I KNO I SOUND COCKY BUT IT WAS NEVER TO YOU KNO BUT YA MAN IDK I AM JUST SENDIND U DIS MESSAGE TO SAY THAT I DON’T HAVE HATE FOR U JUST THE FACET CUZ YOU NEVER GOT ME THAT MAD LOL”

I never replied.

Replied to what? A group of uppercase words? Seriously, that kid flunk or drop out of high school or something?

actually I think he did drop out senior year.

but besides that, Has anyone other then Me noticed that everytime he talks about his TV it gets bigger? First is was a 50". Then a 52", and now its 55". He must have one of the magical expanding Televisionsss

nah hes gotta stay hellafly alldatyme and buy the hottest new shit err’day

Not surprising, el Swaga used the same ruler for the TV as he did with his arms…

Who is this??? Racehatchmycrankinmaisister420ni99aWHAT? if it isnt they might be long lost twins or something.

LULZ, KID IT SOHUNDS LIK U HAV A NEW BEST FRIND 4 EVAR. IDK IF U 2 EVAR HAD BEN COOL N THE PAST BUT IM SUR U CAN B COOL NOW.

:facepalm

omg…

this is awesome!

Life is good with treats like this thread

For those who are wondering what this is about…

If you haven’t seen the video the Cliffs is here for the story of this wonderful young man, in 10 plates or less:

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showpost.php?p=491403&postcount=114

(Special Thanks: NYS DMV - Shoutz to Clifton Park Southern Saratoga counter #5 lady- MUWAH! Y’all know who did ya rite! So KeeP iT TyTE)

signed,

your boi (rah hear)

Jesus Jim, how the fuck did you read that?!? :lol

Seriously, I know people often have bad grammer and whatnot, but what the fuck is wrong with that kid lol. No periods, no commas, no nothin!! Makes my head hurt somethin fierce. Makes 88Slow look like he has a MBA :lmao

Is there a YouTube video of him?

I can’t play the facebook video on the iPhone and couldn’t find him on YouTube to show to a friend.

It’s ya boy, INFAMAOUS H.

SINGH GET ON IT!!! make the youtube vid its needed…

he changed his Name. Its not Al Hasan anymore.

lmao u mean on facebook?

i got all thevideos saved, if i find the time i’ll throw em together and on youtube they will go

its ok my girls little sister is fucking with him regularly now… she says its better than tv… so we have a constant contact with him…

oo and a update from today from my girls sis…

hahaha quote or the day:

i feel like albany so pussy tho for me like i always get mad rowdy but i am friends with like all the bouncers so its mad easy
to get away with shit u kno

and as she knows its not true… he doesnt do anything and is a huge pussy. actually evey bouncer in albany thinks he’s a tool and wouldnt mind watching him get the shit kicked outa him. either way enjoy…

so your saying I could go to jillians, Kick the shit out of him infront of the bouncers and they will let it happen?!?!?!

ummmmm… yes