Convertible for sale (One of few left on the road)

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 240sx convertible
Asking Price: $ 4950 obo
Condition: Used
Mileage: 189KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
1993 convertible, must be seen to be appreciated. New top, carpet and leather seats in 2005. Underbody is mint, zero rust, never been patched, or repaired, all original! Must be seen to be believed! Car had VERY minor rust on the rear quarters which I had repaired, and I had the whole car painted as well. It looks fantastic, and is a real head turner. This would be an ideal chassis for a turbo swap as there is zero rot on the frame. The motor is very clean and strong, and the automatic shifts great! The car also has a remote starter and alarm. I unfortunately have to sell the car, and am very motivated. It will come safetied and etested. I will consider all serious offers. :

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l26/mil159/240sx.jpg

New price, I need this gone asap. Don’t miss out on a rare and special car!!

did you buy this in kitchener…

if its the one I an thinking of, it was very clean.

No, actually I bought it from an elderly gentleman, who lived in Niagara on the lake. This car was babied from the previous owners, you could eat out of the engine bay!

New price for this $3950. I really need to sell this car, don’t miss out on a rare convertible!

Ouch this pains me but I have to sell this car. How about $3250??? Somebody please!!!

damn that’s a good price, are you interested in any trades or do you just need money?

unfortunately I need the money at this point.

Wow 3250? That seems pretty good. Good luck with sale, bump for a nice clean vert.

i am interested in seeing this car im 100 percent sure i want the car please pm me your info address phone number ect.

still want it… has this car sold?

Car is sold, appears to have gone to a good home!!