coppolas supercharged silverado for sale on ebay

check this sweet ride out .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/supercharged-2003-silverado-ss-awd-/220920547674?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item336fe4095a#ht_500wt_1182

Wow. Sick truck and for an excellent price

doesnt say how much power it made?

I would trade my car for that truck.

Call him drew , he may do it . Truck made great power , that’s all I can say

sick!

That’s sharp.

Says gear drive supercharger but there’s clearly a belt in the picture???

Nice truck!

The rotors have to spin somehow, lol. I think he means internal. I could be wrong, the only s/c i know SHIT about is the M6deuces.

“GEAR DRIVE SUPERCHARGER 1200CFM (no belt to break)”

I’m not sure. Maybe the pic is old and taken before he went the gear drive setup. If he is talking about an internal gear drive, there still is a belt…that could break.

Perhaps JOHN will chime in with some Logik.

Aww too soon man. Doesnt everyone know tdi died shortly after being banned? :cry:

id pay the current 12,500 all day…but it wont stay there, or he wont sell it there at least

The internal drive of the blower is gear , most low level powerdynes are a internal belt and broke . Therefore wrecking the blower .

Most of those trucks at that power level are doing 18/20k range . Hennessy did the charge piping welds , truck is deff clean and right now boost is low and has a lot of room to go .

i wish it had numbers and a video of it

New owner will see Dyno slips and if need be see it on Dyno if needed . Truck is in the 500 w.h.p range .

nice numbers

is it awd or rwd?

supercharged 2003 silverado ss awd

hmmmmm thats what I want.