Coreys s2000 build

I thought that camaro looked familiar. Very positive, that’s an awesome build. Just broadsided that we haven’t heard of it at all before lol.

Yea thats my other buddy Nicks, your the one with the gold BMW right? Really enjoy watching that thing!

Its dicktone!!!

Sweet build!

thanks man!

looks like a fun build, the wide front fenders look awesome.

whats going on here? some type of photoshop fisheye effect I hope?

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/448/0162qp.jpg

Haha thanks dickhead

Thanks man!

As long as you appreciate it thats how I shall refer to it lmao

Haha yea, just a fish eye effect… and yea I love the fronts, they are designed to look jsut like stocks but 30mm wider and I love it alot of the wider fenders require bumper extensions or have some kinda ugly vent… these were a pretty penny but I liked them so much more than everything else

This location looks familiar

adk tire on morris rd?

Haha nope and yes it’s a great little spot!

good work

love the quality of the parts and the overall simplicity of the exterior and engine bay!

Thanks man!

Yea I try to buy the best parts I can afford without going too crazy!

UPDATE: Got the overfenders on the passenger side all mounted up! Just sheet metal screws for the time being until they are painted, then they will be riveted on!

:slight_smile: Very happy with the fit of these, I only had to shave a little of the lip on the back above where the rear bumper meets the 1/4!

god damn, those look a lot cleaner than mine. BUT, whats the deal with leaving that huge cut in the bumper exposed? Are you going to replace the bumper now? Did you trim that flare like that on purpose to end at the bumper line or did it come like that?

there is a bumper extension as well, It doesnt ahve any defined spots to drill for mounting so I am still thinking up the best way to go about mounting, I am leaning towards molding it to the bumper

ah, gotcha. So another part of the flare covers that up.

yes, its a 2 peice flare

Yes, yes it does.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6206/6044396997_277fc1f07d_z.jpg

Good to see you on here, Corey. Facebook S2K buddiezzzzz…

All those warehouse pictures in the same parking lot I smashed my quarter panel in. Haha