Coreys s2000 build

Or I guess you could request for car meets and car shows to be at places with WiFi to strut your stuff

It has full 4G service from Verizon…

lol omg

damn paying monthly for your car’s iPad that will get used mmmm how often? This thing seems more like it’ll be a garage queen than daily driver

hotspot s2k

This build just keeps getting more and more retarded

He can afford mad useless shit but couldn’t afford to build his engine. :rofl

I can afford whatever the fuck I want, worry about your own “builds”, and for the 100th time, the iPad is fully removable and unmodified

i hope you keep the stock dash so when you realize how retarded this is you can swap it back

Nah bro Hot Import Nights show stopper dash

This

If you don’tike it and can’t get your head outta your own ass far enough to just respect someone doing some actual custom work, stop opening my threa simple as that

And just so you can sleep better at night, no worries… I have a spare dash…

Do what makes you happy. I’m not a fan of several aspects of the car, but I totally respect your talents and efforts.

Thanks Travis, that’s exactly what I’m doing and going to continue to do

no where did i say anything about your work or your desire to do so, i stated my opinion. i forgot this is 'Murica, the place where you cant have an opinion because that person cries over it. its criticism, take it how you may. i was onboard with this build and thought it was cool up until the dash and the over the top engine bay stuff.

I live how any response to your useless “opinions” on this site is crying, get over yourself

You need to get over yourself, man. People are gonna voice their opinions good, bad and indifferent.

The only one crying here is you, Corey Maurer

Lmao you guys are a joke… And opinions are just fine, i have no problem with constructive criticism