Cossey's 93 UrS4. *UPDATED 10/28/09 WITH PICS IN LAST POST*

VR6 needs oil to survive.

n!cole=killer of all things good in the VW world :stuck_out_tongue:

I killed the VR6, no questions asked. The 1.8T is intact with wounded body. We’ll be okay. Junkyard shopping begins this weekend. I’m excited.

I have a radiator and some AC components

AC is good as far as I know, I’ll take that radiator.

cossey, im so damn confused. 3 isnt enough huh?

^ He got scared when Nick picked up his project Audi. He gotz to stay on top!

You should just take the front end of Jim’s GTI that’s in JVGs driveway. You’d be doing JVG a favor. Maybe it would motivate the albino to actually move the car…

In for larceny.

Plus it’s already reddish kinda :slight_smile:

i was actually in the car moving last wend.

Ever since the first Shift meet where that green UrS4 showed up, I’ve wanted one pretty bad. It’s a unique car. The interior has sick looking carbon fiber trim too. It has nothing to do with Nick, although he forwarded me the link to the car when I told him I was looking at the pearl white 95 S6 (Ur S6) in the Want Ad. S4 > S6 although that generation is pretty much exactly the same.

I think Brett would agree that the 20V I5 is much better than the 1.8T.

First part is semi-right. R34 will be with Adam all winter. 911 will be in garage, LGT and S4 will be doing winter mode. I’ll prolly teach the gf to drive standard in the S4 too.

Just look up on YouTube: Dahlback GTI.

Audi/VW = so easy to learn stick on. Ask me how I know. :lol

reminds me of south park right there lOL

Nice pick up! I was going to pick this up if it stuck around F/S…guess I shouldn’t sleep on things like this!!

sounds like a hawt whip, 5cyl 20v’s are nice!

obviously pics and vids when you get the chance :lol

You are a dick.

Shift staff enjoys having multiple vehicles.

That is all.

P.S. Pics or ban, you should know better.

So far:

Put on new Rain-X wipers… Made the world of difference, the Bosch Micro-Edges that were on there were dried out and the rubber was stiff. New is moist and soft!

Bought spark plugs, oil, oil filter, and air filter. Changing all of them this evening.

I also want to change all of the other fluids in the car, make sure everything is up to date.

Ordered 034 shifter and brackets to mount Porsche Boxster (non-S) brake calipers up front. Still need stainless lines, pads, and A6/A8 rotors.

troof. UrS4 > new S5 IMO.

cossey told me he bought a 93 S4, i said craigslist one in albany,

“yup”

“damn you, i was gonna go buy that” :cry:

you run your mouth so much on here. stop by my place sometime, i live right down the street. faggot.