Cossey's 93 UrS4. *UPDATED 10/28/09 WITH PICS IN LAST POST*

I just picked up a pearl white 93 S4.
138k on it, carbon interior trim. Paint’s in okay condition, but needs a good detail. A couple small dings. So far it’s nice, but I do have a few mods planned:

034 short shifter… The current stock shift feels soooo floppy. It reminds me of trying to masturbate while I’m flacid.
Custom exhaust
Upgrade brakes to POSSIBLY Porsche monoblocks. If not, most likely B5 S4 setup similar to Nick’s. The brakes on the UrS4’s are horrid, way too small for a car as heavy as this…

That’s it for now. My DSLR just crapped out on me thanks to a rainy weekend at Watkins Glen, or else I’d have some pics up.

LOL

s4’s are nice I want to get the s5

3:1 says you have no idea the significance of this car.

The camera is toast? Damn. :frowning:
She gave her life to take some amazing pictures.

Great quote.

I think i already asked you this somewhere else but I’m to lazy to search for it. Did you by any chance get this off craigslist semi locally?

Great GREAT cars these. I was looking at one last week very similar but when i called about it dude said it was sold

why is this car significant? srsly.

Ron, IIRC it was pretty local, and off CL.

It’s just one of the ‘cooler’ generations of S4. The original/ur S4 (learned that from Coss this weekend)

Inline 5 20v turbo, like 220hp/240tq, thing’s badass.

oh, cool.

So umm coss where the fuck you keeping all these toys?

Building yourself a warehouse? :lol

Yeah those 5 cylinder motors are beasts. They can take alot more abuse than the 1.8ts

Cossey worked it out so that at least one car is being modified at all times, thus reducing the need for space at his apartment.

No but really, he has 2 garage bays for the Porsche/Skyline, and the LGT and Audi go outside - assuming all four cars are in his possession at the same time.

InB4Mk430R rages.

Tis quite true though

nice choice…

Im sure MK430R will be nut-swinging as usual, as he lives his life vicariously through other peoples passenger seat. :ahh

I’m more of a 1.8T fanboi than he is, because I’m a ricer and it makes woosh sounds.

1.8T…kills guiderail fast :slight_smile: