Cossey's 93 UrS4. *UPDATED 10/28/09 WITH PICS IN LAST POST*

I definitely will need one. I have a ton of ideas, but just to start things rolling, I need a location.

Check out our website; architexny.com

We do mostly residential stuff including new custom houses.

Also, check out teakwoodbuilders.com . They have a few home sites for sale in Rexford and Stillwater. We do a lot of work with them.

Still no pics?

Fail.

:gtfo

we need pics and vids

awesome lets turn the thread sideways and crash into the guardrail of “cosseyuboughttwoomanycarsandnowithinkyourgonnabebrokepleasegivemesomeofthatmoneyijealous”

COOL

no seriously get some pics up i really thought they were gonna come up RIGHT after my first post…

LOL, I’m not home to take pics until Saturday. My DSLR is not in the greatest shape, so that may be sent back to Canon.

Vlad, if you wanna stop by my old house and take a few shots, go ahead. My brother is detailing it inside and out on Saturday, pending weather.

So this thing got any nut?

For a 17 year old car, it hustles pretty good. Suspension is a bit sloppy, like the shifter, but it can get out of it’s own way. Definitely makes me an Audi fanboi.

I’m really surprised about all of the options it has for a 93. It has a full carbon trim, which is pretty minty except for a small crack on the driver’s side door. Front and rear heated seats. I think I need a new heat element or w/e it’s called for the rear passenger side, and a new switch for the driver’s side power seat though. I’m gonna call up German Autopart tomorrow to see if they have any available

Yeh I’m curious to see how it moves compared to nicks 200. I’m swearing that thing has a boost leak or something because it’s a dog! Can’t wait to see it though

Yea, Nick thinks the turbo might be visiting the heavens soon. I know JVG has a K24 (the stock turbo on the S4, 200, and JVG’s 100) that he’s trying to get rid of that just needs a cleaning.

I have a 200 not a 100 raaatard

You should see the look on my face right now.

It’s the same look I give when I don’t give a shit.

well , since im actually on the shitter as i type this, u should see the face im making right now

pics or ban

Fibers Singh, fibers are your friend :lol

uh if i really post pics, you will wind up banning me !

LOL ya i know ! I NEED THEM !

guys i been meaning to say this for a while, who takes fiber? cuz im thinking about it !!

Oatmeal for breakfast every morning and fresh grape or apple juice for lunch. Good to go! Mmmmmmm, I’m hungry now…

Just drink about a 1/2 gallon of cider a day, the real apple cider, none of that pasteurized shit.

:rofl:rofl

+rep for making me laugh in the office

fml it wont let me rep you…

Anyways… yeah real applecider will take care of all your pooping issues

I gotz the goods too, PM me for hookups.