cp pistons

Asking Price: NOT FOR SALE
Condition: New
Will Ship?: Y
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

I am selling a brand new 87.0mm (+.040/+1.0mm) cp pistons with brand new pistons rings as well.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6194/importstore198430857824jk4.jpg

“87mm (0.5mm oversize)” … ? … fail

Good call Matty.
This is a 87.0mm +.040/+1.0mm,thanks

hey

Are this pistons forged? also what motor are whey made for? and lastly… i dont understand what the other guy said and then you said the same thing again about sizing? can you tell me what is the over size # of the pistons?

Thanks

Sergei

Sergei, this thread was last posted in 12 MONTHS AGO!

Please use some sense and read the time stamps. You’ve already brought up another old thread…

i went back as far as 1 year… i wanted to do that just to see if anything is still laying around in peoples garages… also i only posted asking if its still laying around if i did not see the seller saying “sold” or another member saying i picked it up or what have you. i didnt know it was such a big deal? then why do we keep this old threads anyways? they should be deleted after say 6 months if its such a big deal… i dont get it? i am just trying to pull some parts together to have some fun with… and here i am made fun of. this is my second day being on this form… and what a start this is…

Sergei

It was edited as “not for sale” on febuary 6th…

Sergei,

I’m not making fun of you, I’m just trying to tell you PROPER forum etiquette.

If you really are interested in those parts, a better move would be to send the OP a PM, rather than bringing back an old thread from so and so pages back.

ok well im sorry… i must of missed that… like i said new to this form… dont really know how everything works yet.

Sergei

Locked, no harm done, forum etiquette would be to PM or not post.