Craftsman 60 gal Compressor. Needs Motor.

SOLD!!

Selling my Craftsman 60 gallon Air Compressor, motor needs repair/replacement, or just use the tank, which is in very good shape.

Twin cylinder, 220volt, direct drive. It is about 14 yrs old. Pt #919166600. It has a rebuilt compressor, new seals, pistons and cylinders.
I put it all together and found out that the motor now doesn’t have enough power to turn the new tighter compressor.
It was acting a bit low on power, taking a second or two to get up to speed before the rebuild, but didn’t think too much of it.
The compressor had a broken rod, so I replaced both rod /piston assemblies and cylinder liners. The compressor turns over nice and easy, but the 220v motor doesn’t have enough power to start it, under load. Just put in $165 in compressor parts, I would replace the motor too, but not going to put another $250/300 into it.

Once you get it going, it fills to 120 p.s.i. fine, but getting it started is a problem. Not sure if it needs a new motor or just the capacitor start.
The tank is a 60 gallon unit. In very good shape. Water emptied after almost every use. No dents, not rusty at all.

Includes the regulator and electrical box. You will need to supply your own 220 plug because I had it plugged into a 50amp outlet.

Guess I was priced too high? How about $125.00

Thanks

Sorry. It has done work on Ski Doos. Cant do it. GLWS.

Worked great the couple times I used it on a Doo, it was when I started doing side work on my brothers Polaris that overworked it.

Priced too high? No one needs a tank to piggyback to their shop compressor?

How about $125?

when can i pick it up? Ill send you a text tomorrow at a more normal hour.

If you still have it Friday I’ll take it for $100?

I could use it (just the tank) for the extra holding capacity for my tire machine.

Got your pm and just sent you a text.

Call or text me if you still plan on picking up Thursday nite. Thanx .

Sold!!