Crazy drift miata!

lol at the haters

This aint a mazda forum take it else where… LOL

glws Dylan

lol this has got to be that fucking car with the two incorrect length wastegate actuators welded together and a million wrong sized couplings as I recall the owner bragging about how he’s “5th” in CSCS points.

lol 5th in points after 1 event…must me an accomplishment.

hes starting to realize hes WAY out of his league and his victory was a fluke! hahahaha

Woah s1dc hate.

Regardless… PEOPLE aside… I’ve driven this car. It is what it is. Its really nimble, and drifts well. As far as a good drift car goes, I’ll vouch for it.

that Wessels car?? if so the car is pretty okay.

Car is well built have seen and driven before. Makes for a fun little car.

wessel or weasel
lol cuz on jdmr hes know as weasel if its the same car

yup thats him alright

yeah thats dylan hes a crazy sob he had a eg or a ek rhd civic that was stupid fast ive seen this miata a number of times changes all the time tho

I’m not sure how wastegate actuators welded together, 4" couplers with worm clamps cranked down to make them fit a 2" opening and all sorts of hacked ass snot rag welds makes and well built car?

it doesnt!!lol

let the man sell his car!

i am pretty sure he has fixed all that stuff up now to same sized piping and couplers.

It might have looked ghetto but it worked well.

dylan man … sick car glws heard what your planning on doing… vert? i want to head over and pick one up.

Indeed it is. I have 500 bucks on it. Sorry but thats where my interest ends considering Id have to re-do EVERYTHING.

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/attachments/f18/30484d1232689603-call-me-gay-mazda-miata.jpg
this is probably the same guy who was doing donuts at hamilton beach a while ago and almost crashed into parked cars lol

I thought people were banned for shit talking in FS threads?.. no?

-17 posts
-6 are just straight shit talk
-4 unrelated
-1 is a fuckin motivational poster making fun of the poster/item for sale
-NUMBER OF PEOPLE BANNED = ZERO

really?

This site really has gone to complete shit… what a joke

Whether you like the OP or not is no fucking excuse to shit all over his thread. whether its becasue your a washed up hasbeen and ur mad cuz he beat you with his “inferior” car or because your just one of those people that hate on others cuz you have the safety of a keyboard to hide behind. theres no excuse.

grow the fuck up people and stop contributing to pile of shit this site has become… myself included