crf 50

It could easily be cut off with a cut off wheel. I welded it on so it could be removed. I am sure it could be removed before purchased if wanted also.

then id need to paint the baremetal, looking for a mint 50 for the boxes of goodies i have sitting here :wink:

Well then I may have one for you if your not interested in this one.

PM me for details.

04’ CRF50, 88 big bore kit, etc.

i have an 05 crf50 in real nice shape,tall seat,yellow plastic,silverstar graphics,bbr handlebar kit, and stiff springs…i could prolly be talked into selling…also has all the stock parts not that anyone would want them

Thanks for hijacking this thread guys. And yes its an xr. They are the same thing and it has crf plastics on it so it really doesn’t matter what I call it.

Seriously? Dick move

yea its hard to see the thread i made about selling my 50…everyone will see it either way whether its on here or 1 post away so keep it to yourself bud

First of all don’t bud me, and also thank you for proving my point. If your for sale thread is one thread down then why bother posting in here trying to steal the sale?

haha ok…read carefully…i wasn’t even planning on selling it thats why i said i could be talked into selling it…then while thinking about it i said fuck it might as well…01 xr50<05crf50 for $100 more should be fairly obvious…no stealing people will make their own choice so go fuck yourself if you don’t want either one go find something else to talk about

bump for OP!!!

I’ve got the same thing for sale, $300.

Just kidding. GLWS

we got a regular badass on our hands here gentlemen

Frank you’ve got PM.

guess u got ur computer tough guys and the people that actually get irritated so just stop the nonsense bud

Very minor differences, mainly plastics/kickstart etc. If its an XR, than sell it as an XR. Idk maybe thats just me… Anyhow looks like a solid bike, glws :slight_smile:

The only nonsense I see contributed to this thread is your posts. Not being a dick, just go back and read man…

Like I said it’s got crf plastics on it. lol

PM’ed ya back.

I’m selling it for 500 now not 700.