*Cruise to LVD* 9/02

you have a running car?

Yea its runs fantastic

I live In northway 11 Apartments.

Oh nice man, I live right off eastline road.

LOL ITT

:rofl

Between you and Chris, I don’t have enough +rep for this thread. :cry:

Speaking of your McLovin self, new glasses? The ones you had on the other day were pretty spiffy, I was jealous.

Ok really dont wanna be pushing the subject but just a reminder that if you want to meet up and cruise to the valley, we are meeting at hanaford in latham farms at 445pm and heading out around 5pm. I will be there, hopefully its not just me by 5pm

if i find 9 dollars by 4:30 i’ll be there, since its right by my house anyways, b.t.w., it wont take anywhere near an hour to get to lvd, but its good to be there early.

also interested but would rather not ride up if people are going to be clowns…

any votes for another thread?

If people are gonna be clowns, I’m not speeding up. Racing is what the track is for.
If you don’t want to be the only one not driving like a clown, don’t worry, you won’t be. :thumb

nobody said a damn thing about not street racing.

i said i didn’t wanna be around clowns.

Well guess I’m not going than :tongue

I plan on nobody being clowns. Just wanted a nice drive down with some people and have a good night

I didn’t mean street racing, I meant speeding/shenanigans and other assorted bs.

you’re not going cuz you’re afraid to pull a MONSTER 15 second 1/4 mile out of that pile. now bring your ass. :banghead

Wayne, I’m heading up arond 5:30pm with a couple peeps. Not sure if your in my area though,

i’m in bro… did you ever get my text the other day? where the hell am i meeting you?

me and my pepboys piece of shit minus the chrome will be there at 445! vvtli!

Headin up to watch my buddies nasty ass car in action!!

ill be at the track. gti isnt for racing. its for parking on pavement.