*Cruise to LVD* 9/02

Ahemm. Excuse me, ma’am. You forgot to capitalize “you” and “do” in the previous post you made on this forum.

oh… YEA???

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9744/img1104r.jpg

:lmao I’m very sorry for my incorrect punctuation. Is this better? :lol

Its Pete. He’s ‘special’.

I see that.

i know you are but what am i

he knows you are but what is he

lol@thread

answer me GOD DAMMIT

LOL What does one say to that?!? hahahahahaha

petes a cheap jew ,and obv vvtcelica is stuck in the early fast an furious movies with her body kit and unlowered susp .pete only rolls wit clean true powarfullllll cars

I won’t be having it for much longer so it doesn’t reallllllly matter :slight_smile: :wow

Sorry guys been at work all day/night so didn’t get a chance to post on here. I saw that some people were asking who I was. My name is Dom, I have met some of you guys in person before but i doubt you remember that. The cruise to LVD was my idea and had vvtlicelica post it because i was at work. Just thought it would be a good idea to meet everyone and have a good night. I see most of you guys down there on Weds anyway. If you don’t wanna meet up thats fine, I’ll see you down there but if anyone wants to meet up just let me know.

where in c/p ya live?

Well its technically Ballston Lake but I just say CP. Right off exit 11 by northway 11 appartments. You live near there?

im in mechanicville ,but i work at park auto on ushers

That right over the bridge by the hess?

nah past corpus christie ,right near english rd

Oh alright I know where that roughly is.

So as of now its a bus full of special ed kids driving up to the track? Ill make sure to stay home so these retards dont hit my car with their sick ass str33t racing