*Cruise to LVD* 9/02

he has nothing better to do then look like a harry potter wannabe and talk shit about everyone…that’s what that’s about

Well really I look nothing like that pic so Im confused.

I thought Joey looked more like McLovin than Harry Potter though.

Theres a butt pirate flamer that works at Wendy’s in CP that wears a name tag that says Harry Potter instead of his real name and he looks just like the kid in the movie and he takes it up the ass.

Haha idk Lance found it and posted it a few weeks back when someone mentioned you and I thought it was funny, calm down PAUL.

Nah, you don’t know me other than what you’ve read on this forum. Yeah, my friends joke because I have black framed glasses(which are probably worth more than that shitty bodykit on your car). I’m friends with almost every frequent poster on here so you’re the minority when you say I “talk shit about everyone” because it’s all in good fun most of the time towards friends of mine. So take your poor “insults” and shitty Celica, elsewhere.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/tmyksg8.gif

this goes back to i really, reallly, REALLLLLLLLYYY don’t give a shit if you like my car or not, i’m not sure how many times i really need to say it before you get it through your thick dumbass skull. and to be honest, just because your car moves a little doesn’t mean it doesn’t LOOK like a piece of shit. never did i ONCE say my car looked or performed at its best, it has things that need to be fixed like anyone else’s shit so step the fuck off my ass

are you hott??

:rofl:rofl i don’t know you tell me

http://smiliesftw.com/x/dogkeke.gif

dont know what you look like?? pic link? lol

all in my profile haha

cant find any pics

so I friend requested ya on myspace lol

it’s right in the ONLY photo album i have on here hahahahaa :haha

well now i’m deffinatly not crusin down with a bunch of slugs that rides need work…

not sure if im going or not, so dont take the west sand lake on my account, just making suggestions. Its pretty simple to get there…
I-90 to exit 8 (long exit). Go straight across rt.4 and keep following rt.43 through west sand lake. At the rt.43&rt.60 intersection take a right onto 60 and keep following rt 60 (you will have to keep right at one point). That will take you right out to rt.20. Turn left on 20 and the track is about a mile ahead.

Im pretty sure thats correct, its been a while since i’ve gone out that way.

no one’s pointing a gun to your head

ooooooooooo i think i know what you’re talking about now…i think i’ve only been that way once…

huh?

meaning… that no one’s making you go :retardclap

so you are referring your crew as singular and not plural???

DDDDUUUURRRRRR:retardclap

you are SERIOUSLY bitching over something as small as that? do you not have a life?

stop whining.