Cube coffee/end table/seats

We have a pair of Cube table/seats that we bought for our apartment from Olums (Local Retailer) about 2 years ago. They are in great shape. We bought them for their versatility. They have an interchangeable glass top and cushion seat. We have them put together as a coffee table for a while, then moved them to end tables when we got a new coffee table. These are great for small spaces because the cushion tops can be easily swapped on for extra seating, which was helpful in out small apartment. Would be great for a college apartment or dorm room. They are Asian mahogany with a tan microsuede cushion and frosted glass top. There is a glass top and cushion for each. Everything is like new. These were $80 each when purchased. Looking for $125/bo for the pair. Picked up in 13790 only. May be able to get them as far as spencerport, ny at some point, but no trips planned right now.

The picture is pulled from online, but mine look just like them, colors and all.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk241/jimmyfloyd182/for_sale/House/Cubes.jpg

those are pretty neat if you were closer i would probably pick them up! glws though

If anyone from the Buffalo area wants them I can get them to Fredonia for free or bring them up to Buffalo from Fredonia for the cost of gas.

GLWS!

Pictures of the actual ones: